Easiest to Recipe: Green chutney Perfect
Green chutney. Green chutney is a blend made of green chilies, cumin, coriander and mint leaves. It is served with Indian snacks, sandwiches and chaats. It enhances the taste of the foods and also helps in digestion.
Both mint and coriander leaves are detoxifying and helps to purify the system. Green Chutney – A Healthy Accompaniment for Healthy Snacks. This scrumptious green chutney makes a fabulous accompaniment to any snack. Food preparation Green chutney is a fun thing, furthermore it becomes a lot more unique value if you prepare it on your own. By using the following 9 components, you can start cooking 3 actions. observe the adhering to area for you to begin cooking instantly.
Ingredients of Green chutney
- Prepare 1 cup coriander leaves.
- You need 1/2 cup mint leaves.
- Give 1/4 cup of peanuts.
- Need 8-10 of garlic cloves.
- It’s 8 for green chillies.
- Need 1/2 inch for ginger.
- Give 1/2 tsp of sugar.
- You need to taste for Salt.
- Give 2 tsp for Lemon juice.
And if the snack is nourishing, you are on the..green chutney recipe. this mainly includes, tomato chutney, coconut chutney, hotel style chutney, tomato onion chutney, peanut chutney, onion chutney, mango chutney, ginger chutney and. This delicious Indian Green Chutney goes with so many things! From all kinds of Indian food, pita chips, to even chicken nuggets! Whip some up and enjoy an extra burst of flavor with your next snack.
Green chutney how to cook
- Combine all the ingredients in a mixer and blend to a smooth paste using 1tbsp of water..
- Store in airtight glass jar and store in freeze for 1 week..
- Use as required with any snacks..
Green chutney is a very easy and quick chutney made with coriander and mint leaves. Can be served with Vadapav, Bhel, Dhokla, Samosa and Chaat. This Green Chutney can be used as a spread or as a dip. This can be stored in the refrigerator for days. A cool, spicy and tangy green chutney.