Easiest Way to Make Spicy vej paratha with red and green chutney Appetizing
Spicy vej paratha with red and green chutney. This Punjabi Chatpati Green Chutney is my to go chutney, so quick and easy to make and goes with a lot of my dishes, just with a handful of ingredients the taste This chutney is an essential part when i make lachha paratha,or aloo paratha, or gobi paratha or onions..spicy and tangy red coloured chutney recipe especially served with dosa, idli, appam or idiyappam recipe. the recipe is quite famous in tamil cuisine and restaurants, especially with the saravana bhavan hotel chains. it is simple chutney recipe made from tomatoes, onions and other spices. Chef Rebecca Peizer from The Culinary Institute of America prepares an Indian flatbread called paratha. Paratha is a common breakfast food in India and Pakistan, but makes for a great shared appetizer.
Egg paratha can be had for breakfast, brunch or This egg paratha can be served plain or with some pudina chutney or with green chutney or masala tea. Veg paratha recipe with step by step photos. These are soft, healthy and delicious whole wheat parathas made with mix vegetables. Food preparation Spicy vej paratha with red and green chutney is a fun thing, in addition it comes to be extra special value if you cook it yourself. By using the following 9 components, you can start cooking 2 actions. observe the adhering to area for you to start cooking promptly.
Composition – Spicy vej paratha with red and green chutney
- Give 3 cup of aata (wheat flour).
- You need 2 – Grated Carrot.
- Provide 2 of grated potatoes.
- Provide 2 tsp of Coriander leaves.
- Provide 2 tsp – Ginger garlic paste.
- Provide to taste Salt.
- You need 1 tsp for sugar.
- Provide 1 cup for Tomato puree.
- It’s As needed of Oil.
I have added following veggies: cauliflower, carrot, potato, spinach, french beans and green peas. You can make it less or more spicy. This green spicy chutney is a great accompaniment with any Indian snack. Its made with Mint leaves, and coriander it tastes fresh and adds that zing to your snack.
Spicy vej paratha with red and green chutney how to cook
- For partha: Add oil,salt and water to flour and make a mold of it. To stuff pur in paratha heat a pan and add 2 spoon oil and cook ginger garlic paste for a while, then add grated carrot potato and cook for some time. Add some water, salt, sugar and spices(sabji masala/maggie masala) and kept it to cool. If it is done then make parata one by one in light oil..
- For green chutney add Coriander leaves, garlic-ginger paste, sugar and salt in a mixer grinder and mix it very well. For red chutney add tomato puree in a oil brushed heated pan and ginger-garlic paste, salt, sugar and stir it to thick. If ready then serve spicy paratha with green and red chutney..
It can be served with absolutely anything, be it Samosas, Vada, Aloo bonda, sandwiches etc. Mooli Paratha Recipe or Radish Paratha Recipe: a famous shallow fried punjabi paratha made with spicy Mix wheat flour, grated radish, salt, chopped coriander leaves and green chillies, carom seeds. Matar Ka Paratha is stuffed paratha with spicy green peas and is a delicacy. Add all the spices to green peas coriander, fennel seed powder, chili powder, mango powder Serving Suggestions. Wash raw mango in running water.