Easiest Way to Prepare Mumbai famous sandwich chutney Tasty
Mumbai famous sandwich chutney. In sandwich street food vendors apply two types of special chutneys. These chutneys are tasty, spicy and liked by all foodies. In this video we are going to prepare famous Sandwich chutney with some tips and tricks to keep the chutney tasty and fresh. #foodconnection #smartcooking.
Feel free to substitute any of the vegetables with greens, radishes, carrots, or roasted eggplant slices. When in Mumbai, sandwich should be the quintessential part of your snack chart. Mithibai College Ka Famous Sandwich: This sandwich joint derived its name from Mumbai's popular Mithibai College in Vile Parle.. Food preparation Mumbai famous sandwich chutney is an enjoyable thing, in addition it ends up being more unique value if you prepare it yourself. By using the adhering to 12 components, you can begin cooking 5 actions. observe the following section for you to start cooking immediately.
Ingredients for Mumbai famous sandwich chutney
- Provide 25 mg for boondi.
- Provide 25 mg – roasted chane.
- Prepare 1 – dhaniya gaddi.
- It’s 15-20 for curry leaves.
- Give 2-3 for ice cubes.
- Give Bareek sev.
- You need to taste – Salt.
- Provide 2 – lemon juice.
- You need 1 table spoon for dahi (curd).
- Require 15-20 – pudina leaves.
- Prepare 1 tea spoon for jeera.
- Require 20-25 for green chillies.
Still the same taste if freshly made sandwiches as per choice and made to order try the Grilled chees toast sandwich with chutney. Classic sandwich made famous in the Jewish kosher delicatessens of New York City. Popular in Mumbai as a street food, it is made with Western style bread and is usually toasted. The main ingredients are a spicy green chutney spread, tomatoes, onions, cucumber, and a spicy potatoe filling. finally, store sandwich chutney in a jar or prepare sandwich placing cucumber.
Mumbai famous sandwich chutney step by step
- Wash dhaniya pudina curry leaves and green chillies.
- Strain the water.
- Take mixie jar put boondi in it and 1 table spoon water and let it get soaked, add Sev, chane, dahi(curd),green chillies and grind it.
- Add salt dhaniya,pudina and curry leaves with lemon juice and grind it into smooth paste.
- Chutney ready to eat with sandwich.
Subscribe to our Youtube ChannelClick here to Subscribe our Youtube Channel and stay updated. Mumbai sandwiches are a sought after sandwiches and so I prepare them once or twice in a month. Prepare the sandwich chutney and keep aside. Best selling cookbook author Dan Toombs This is my version of the famous Mumbai sandwich. You can make this in minutes.