Easiest Way to Prepare Bombay toast sandwich Perfect
Bombay toast sandwich. Bombay masala toast sandwich is a yummy street snack of toast sandwiches. These sandwiches are stuffed with a delicious spiced mashed potato stuffing, topped with a few veggies and then grilled. Learn How To Make Bombay Masala Toast Recipe, an Indian Street Food Recipe from The Bombay Chef – Varun Inamdar only on Rajshri Food.
Sharing an easy recipe for very popular Bombay masala toast recipe. Earlier when I shared Bombay grilled sandwich recipe I had few. Bombay vegetable Toast Sandwich — a popular street food in mumbai — Easy-to-make Nutritive sandwich recipe with cooked vegetables and indian spices. Cooking Bombay toast sandwich is an enjoyable point, in addition it becomes a lot more unique worth if you cook it yourself. By utilizing the complying with 21 components, you can start cooking 12 steps. observe the following section for you to start cooking promptly.
Composition of Bombay toast sandwich
- Require 1 cup for boiled and mashed potatoes.
- Give 1 cup for boiled and mashed green peas.
- Prepare 2 tbsp – chopped onions.
- You need 1 tbsp green chilli ginger garlic paste.
- Provide 1 tsp cumin seeds.
- Give 1 tbsp of sandwich masala.
- You need 1 tsp – red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp coriander powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garam masala.
- Give 1 tsp amchur(dry mango) powder.
- Require 1/2 tsp for turmeric powder.
- Provide Pinch asafoetida.
- Give to taste – Salt.
- It’s 8-10 – bread slices.
- You need as needed of Oil.
- Give as needed for Butter.
- Provide 1/2 cup onions, tomatoes and capsicum chopped.
- Require for For serving.
- Require as needed of Green coriander chutney.
- Need 3 tsp for Tomato sauce.
- Need as needed of Nylon sev.
Bombay sandwich recipe – One of the popular, most common canteen & street foods is this bombay sandwich which most folks love to Bombay sandwich recipe This Bombay sandwich or masala toast is the best vegetarian sandwich I've ever tasted. It's super delicious, and exploding with flavors. Have you ever tried this lip-smacking street sandwich?
Bombay toast sandwich how to cook
- Heat oil in a pan or kadai. Add the green chilli ginger garlic paste and saute for a minute.also add cumin seeds and dry spices. Make sure it doesn't burn so stir continuously..
- Add the chopped onions and cook till they turn transparent..
- Now add the potatoes and green peas. Mix well. Cook for another 2 minutes. Sandwich stuffing is ready..
- Be ready with all the ingredients to make the bombay toast sandwich..
- Now spread as desired the green coriander chutney..
- Also spread evenly tomato sauce on each bread slice..
- Place the stuffing on the bread slices..
- Place the slices of onions, tomato and capsicum in the centre..
- Cover with another bread slice. Apply butter on outer side of both the bread slices. Place the prepared sandwich in a pre heated toaster. Close it and cook for 2-2 minutes on both the sides. Keep checking in between..
- Once it is golden brown and crisp from the both the sides remove them on a plate..
- Apply little green coriander chutney and sprinkle nylon sev on top. Serve immediately to enjoy the famous street food from bombay..
Famous Bombay Sandwich filled with veggies and sprinkled with lots of sandwich masala! Recently i have been addicted to these bombay style sandwiches and i have been making lots of. Green Chutney for Sandwich / Bombay Sandwich Chutney Recipe. Long time back my collegues gifted me a tarla dalal's Mumbai. Bombay Masala Toast – Aloo Sandwich Veg Street Style with Imp.