Ingredients to Cook Khajur tomato Khatta Appetizing
Khajur tomato Khatta. Tomato Khajur Khatta or Tomato Date Chutney recipe is a Oriya recipe. This is a very easy tangy and sweet chutney recipe typically served with rice. Khajur khatta, how to make khajur khatta, oriya recipe, khajur chutney, khajur tamatar khatta, side dish, lunch or dinner recipes, oriya khajur khatta.
Tomato and Khejur and Aam Shotto Chutney Tomato-khajuri Khatta is a delicious and tangy chutney recipe that can easily be made at home. Enjoy this South Indian dip recipe with rice meals, parantha and dalma. Food preparation Khajur tomato Khatta is an enjoyable point, furthermore it comes to be more unique value if you prepare it yourself. By using the following 14 ingredients, you can start cooking 6 actions. observe the complying with area for you to begin cooking immediately.
Ingredients requirements – Khajur tomato Khatta
- Require 500 gm of desi, sour tomatoes, chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 cup – coconut, grated.
- Give 150 gm khajur (dates) seed /seedless.
- Prepare 1 tbsp sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of grated ginger.
- Prepare 1 – green chilli, chopped.
- It’s 8-10 for curry leaves.
- Provide 1/3 tsp ponch phutan.
- Provide 1 pinch – hing.
- Provide 1/2 tsp for turmeric powder.
- Need 1/2 tsp for Kashmiri red chilli powder.
- Give 1 tsp for roasted cumin powder.
- Prepare Salt as required.
- Require 2 tsp of ghee.
Tomato is a rich source of vitamin- c and carotene. Date and coconut are good sources of fat, calcium, iron and protein. People suffering with acidity should not consume it much. Tomato Khatta Recipe, How To Make Tomato Khatta Recipe. an oriya dish which is prepared almost everyday in oriya households.quick,easy ,colorful and tastes great.can be modified to suit individual.
Khajur tomato Khatta making
- Take a wok. Add chopped tomatoes,salt and turmeric powder. Cover and boil..
- When tomatoes boil, leave water. Open the wok and allow the water of tomatoes, evaporate to half..
- Now add the khajur, coconut and allow the to boil for 2 minutes more..
- In a tadka pan, heat ghee. Add ponch phutan and splutter them. Then add curry leaves and then hing and sauté..
- Now mix and saute green chilli and grated ginger. Add red chilli powder, sauté for half a minute..
- Then add the contents of tadka pan to boiled tomato, coconut and khajur mix. Cover and cook for another two minutes, covered. Mix chopped coriander and serve with steamed rice /roti. Thanks.
Khajur Imli ki Chutney, Sweet Tamarind Chutney recipe, Date and Tamarind Chutney with detailed step by step photos. The addition of jaggery makes the khajur imli chutney sweeter, but you may omit it. Critic Reviews for Khatta Meetha. [Khatta] is a muddled Bollywood attempt at satire on the hardships faced by the common man in order to progress in modern India. Add tomatoes and cover and cook for ten to fifteen minutes or till the tomatoes get cooked and the gravy thickens. This recipe is a very Popular recipe in bangalore muslim marriages.