How to Cook Green chutney Appetizing
Green chutney. Green chutney is a blend made of green chilies, cumin, coriander and mint leaves. It is served with Indian snacks, sandwiches and chaats. It enhances the taste of the foods and also helps in digestion.
Both mint and coriander leaves are detoxifying and helps to purify the system..green chutney recipe. this mainly includes, tomato chutney, coconut chutney, hotel style chutney, tomato onion chutney, peanut chutney, onion chutney, mango chutney, ginger chutney and. Green Chutney – A Healthy Accompaniment for Healthy Snacks. This scrumptious green chutney makes a fabulous accompaniment to any snack. Food preparation Green chutney is a fun point, additionally it ends up being a lot more special value if you cook it on your own. By using the adhering to 9 components, you can begin cooking 7 steps. observe the complying with section for you to start cooking instantly.
Ingredients for Green chutney
- Provide 1 bundle coriander leaves.
- Need 2 for green chilli.
- Provide 1 piece of ginger.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon – Salt.
- Need 1 teaspoon Black salt.
- Provide 2-3 pinch – Hing.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon Cumin seeds.
- Give 1 teaspoon for Sugar.
- It’s 1 for Lemon.
And if the snack is nourishing, you are on the. This delicious Indian Green Chutney goes with so many things! From all kinds of Indian food, pita chips, to even chicken nuggets! Whip some up and enjoy an extra burst of flavor with your next snack.
Green chutney making process
- Plucked coriander leaves cut and wash.
- Wash and cut Green chilli and ginger.
- Add all ingredients in blender jar.
- Add cumin seeds, salt,black salt,hing,sugar.
- Blending all items make a thick and smooth paste.
- After add lemon and mix.
- Store green chilli into airtight box in fridge..
Can be served with Vadapav, Bhel, Dhokla, Samosa and Chaat. This Green Chutney can be used as a spread or as a dip. This can be stored in the refrigerator for days. Green chutney is a very easy and quick chutney made with coriander and mint leaves. A cool, spicy and tangy green chutney.