Steps to Prepare Tangy Spicy Tomato Chutney Tasty
Tangy Spicy Tomato Chutney. This is a spicy, tangy & tasty chutney made from tomatoes. It pairs extremely well with idli, dosa, uttapam, pakora or vada varieties. Tomato Chutney is a tangy and tasty South Indian chutney made from tomatoes, herbs and spices.
Tomato Chutney for idli dosa uttapum pakora Tomato Chutney – an essential part of South Indian cuisine, is delicious tangy, sweet and spicy chutney of tomatoes cooked with spices. Therefore, this gluten free, vegan bright red tomato chutney recipe pairs best with rice, chapathi, parathas, pulao, dal-rice and even khichdi. Cooking Tangy Spicy Tomato Chutney is an enjoyable point, additionally it ends up being much more unique worth if you prepare it yourself. By using the adhering to 10 components, you can start cooking 10 actions. observe the complying with area for you to begin cooking right away.
Ingredients Tangy Spicy Tomato Chutney
- Need 8 of tomatoes.
- Require 1 onion.
- It’s 10 Green chillies.
- It’s 2 tbsp for Jeera.
- Give 10-15 garlic cloves.
- Require Salt as per taste.
- Require 1/4 tsp of hing.
- Need 1/2 bunch – Coriander.
- Require 1/2 – lemon sized tamarind or 1tbsp tamarind pulp.
- Give 2 tsp oil.
Spicy and sweet – ginger, garlic, chili powder, and curry paste are just a few of the flavors in this tomato chutney. Best made with tomatoes fresh I make as many jars as possible of Spicy Tomato Chutney every Summer from our homegrown tomatoes. We enjoy it on sandwiches all year long! Spicy, tangy and flavorful tomato chutney.
Tangy Spicy Tomato Chutney making process
- Chop Onions and peel garlic.
- Heat oil in a pan and fry the Jeera.
- Once jeers starts frying, add garlic.
- Now add chopped onion and green chillies. Let it cook for 4-5mins.
- Add chopped tomato and mix well..
- Cover the pan with a lid and cook tomato for 3-4mins on medium flame,until it becomes soft. Switch off the flame and allow it to cool.
- Once cooled, grind the cooked tomato mixture by adding salt and hing.
- Add fresh coriander and grind again.
- Add soaked tamarind or tamarind pulp and grind for 10secs..
- Serve the chutney with rice or any breakfast(idli,dosa,vada and upma).
Tomato chutney recipe to accompany South Indian Breakfast like Idli, Dosa, pesarattu, Pongal, Rava idli & any snacks. Tomato chutney is a basic condiment made with tomatoes & spices. Tomato Chutney is tangy and spicy. I was inspired to make this particular tomato chutney from the south Indian cuisine. Chutneys and pickles are a common component of Indian meals.