Seasoning to Prepare Sindhi Tomato Chutney Delicious
Sindhi Tomato Chutney.
Cooking Sindhi Tomato Chutney is a fun point, furthermore it comes to be much more special value if you cook it on your own. By utilizing the adhering to 12 components, you can start cooking 12 actions. observe the adhering to area for you to begin cooking right away.
Composition of Sindhi Tomato Chutney
- It’s 1 kg – firm tomatoes.
- Give 400 gms – sugar.
- Prepare 4-6 of green elachi.
- Require 10-15 for whole black pepper.
- It’s 2 bay leaves.
- Need 1 tbsp kalongi/onion seeds.
- Need 8-10 – laung.
- Prepare 6-8 for dalchini.
- Provide 1 tbsp of red chilli powder.
- Require 1 tbsp – kashmiri red chilli powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp vinegar/optional.
- You need as per taste – Salt.
Sindhi Tomato Chutney steps
- Wash and cut tomatoes into four pieces..
- Pressure cook with very less water for one whistle..
- When pressure drops seive the tomatoes..
- Do not throw the water..
- Remove the skin of the tomatoes..
- Mash the tomatoes with the help of the masher..
- Ln a wide pan put sugar, tomato water,whole garam masalas,red chilli powder water, salt and cook on high flame till jam like consistency..
- Mix in between..
- Adjust the taste..
- Allow it to cool completely and add vinegar..
- Transfer in a sterilized, air tight jar..
- Serve with parathas or puris..