Seasoning to Prepare GREEN CHUTNEY/MINT CHUTNEY Delicious
GREEN CHUTNEY/MINT CHUTNEY. Mint Chutney or Pudina Chutney is a spicy and refreshing dip prepared with fresh Mint Leaves, Coriander Leaves and Curd. It is flavored with Garlic and tangy spices & can be enjoyed as a dip along with various dishes like Tandoori Snacks, Samosas, Chaat etc. A cool, spicy and tangy green chutney.
If you have been to an Indian buffet, you will always find a green mint or cilantro chutney and a tamarind chutney. Green chutney, also known as Hari chutney, is the perfect accompaniment to nearly every Indian meal. This mint cilantro chutney is really easy to make – just blend all of the ingredients together and serve. Food preparation GREEN CHUTNEY/MINT CHUTNEY is a fun thing, in addition it becomes more special worth if you cook it on your own. By utilizing the adhering to 10 active ingredients, you can start cooking 2 steps. observe the complying with section for you to start cooking quickly.
Ingredients requirements of GREEN CHUTNEY/MINT CHUTNEY
- Give 1 cup – Mint Leaves.
- Need 1 cup for Coriander Leaves.
- Need 2 for Green Chillies.
- Give 1 inch – Ginger piece.
- Prepare 5-6 – Garlic cloves.
- You need As per taste Black Salt.
- Give As per taste – Salt.
- Require 1 tbsp – Lemon Juice.
- It’s 1 tsp Roasted Cumin Powder.
- Require 2-3 tbsp of Smooth Curd.
Keep it in an airtight container in the fridge for a week or keep it in the freezer for months. Make this Mint chutney samosa sauce TODAY! This delicious Indian Green Chutney goes with so many things! From all kinds of Indian food, pita chips, to even chicken nuggets!
GREEN CHUTNEY/MINT CHUTNEY making
- Grind all the ingredients together in a mixer jar until smooth(except curd)..
- Transfer the chutney to bowl and mix the curd. Serve with pakors or biryani or samosa or use as spread in sandwich and rolls😋..
Mint chutney (Green Chutney) is supposed to be so delicious that one will end up licking it up with the help of finger. With respect to other cuisines, chutney is similar to a dip, which can also be use as marinade, as a spread or as an accompaniment to any finger food. A green mint and coriander flavoured chutney which is great for sandwich spreads. Mint adds freshness to this chutney. The addition of lemon juice enhances the flavours of mint and coriander and prevent discoloration of the greens.