Easiest Way to Prepare Mint chutney Perfect
Mint chutney. Simple, FLAVORFUL Cilantro Mint Chutney- a delicious accompaniment to Indian food- Somosas, Frankies, Dosa, Rice or Naan. Mint chutney for tea time snacks and chaat snacks. The second recipe is of an easy mint chutney served with evening snacks like samosa, pakoda, dhokla, veg cutlet etc.
The thick curd added to the base gives a. Mint chutney is a delicious condiment, blend of mint and cilantro combined with spices. Most Indian snacks are incomplete without chutney. Food preparation Mint chutney is an enjoyable point, in addition it comes to be much more special worth if you prepare it on your own. By utilizing the adhering to 12 active ingredients, you can start cooking 3 steps. observe the complying with section for you to start cooking right away.
Ingredients requirements of Mint chutney
- Need 2 cup mint leaves.
- Provide 2 spoon urad dal.
- It’s Half – lemon size tamarind.
- Prepare 1 table spoon – coconut.
- Require 1 cup – coriander leaves.
- You need 1 spoon oil.
- Provide for Salt as per taste.
- Prepare for Tempering.
- You need 1 – spring curry leaves.
- Need 1/4 spoon for mustard.
- Prepare Pinch – hing.
- Provide 1/2 spoon oil.
Chutney also tastes great with a main meal. Store Pudina Chutney (Mint Chutney) in the freezer in an airtight container. Spread this in Tri Color Sandwich or serve with Corn Mint Chutney – An Accompaniment to Healthy Starters & Snacks. Mint chutney is a delicious condiment a blend of mint and cilantro combined with spices.
Mint chutney instructions
- In a pan add oil, once it's hot add urad dal, green chilli, coconut, tamarind, salt, mint and coriander leaves and fry well untill nice aroma..
- Once the mix is cooled to room temperature, blend it finely. Add oil in pan and once hot add all the tempering ingredients and pour on chutney..
- Note: To retain green colour, make sure you add the ingredients as mentioned. Do not close the lid to fry anything..
Most Indian snacks are incomplete without chutney. Pudina chutney / Mint chutney recipe, perfect as side dish for idli or dosa. (south Indian mint coconut chutney). I already have a mint chutney recipe in my blog. That recipe is with onion and tomato and. Mint Chutney is a popular mint flavored dipping sauce that can be served with baked chicken, sandwiches, fried snacks, idli, dosa, rice etc.