How to Prepare Green Garlic Coriander Chutney Delicious
Green Garlic Coriander Chutney.
Food preparation Green Garlic Coriander Chutney is a fun thing, furthermore it becomes extra special value if you prepare it on your own. By utilizing the complying with 6 ingredients, you can start cooking 4 steps. observe the complying with section for you to start cooking quickly.
Ingredients Green Garlic Coriander Chutney
- Give 1/2 cup coriander with soft stems.
- Require 1/4 cup Green Garlic with leaves.
- You need 2-3 of Green Chillies.
- Require 1/2 tsp of lemon juice.
- You need to taste for Salt.
- Need as needed for Water.
Green Garlic Coriander Chutney instructions
- Take grinding jar add washed Green Garlic with leaves..
- Add washed coriander with soft stems and green chillies..
- Add salt, lemon and water. Churn the mixy..
- Churn into smooth Chutney. Served with any Pakoda, tikkas, plain rice. It can be stored for a week in airtight container in fridge..