Seasoning to Make Sweet And Tangy Coriander Chutney Delicious
Sweet And Tangy Coriander Chutney.
Food preparation Sweet And Tangy Coriander Chutney is an enjoyable point, in addition it becomes a lot more unique value if you prepare it on your own. By utilizing the complying with 9 ingredients, you can begin cooking 4 steps. observe the adhering to area for you to start cooking promptly.
Ingredients requirements Sweet And Tangy Coriander Chutney
- Need 100 gm coriander leaves.
- Need 2 tsp skinless roasted gram (dadia).
- Provide 4-5 for green chillies.
- Prepare 1 inch Ginger piece.
- Need 2 tsp for lemon juice.
- Give 1 tsp for sugar.
- Need 1 tsp cumin seeds.
- Provide to taste Salt.
- Need as needed of Water.
Sweet And Tangy Coriander Chutney making process
- Take grinding jar add dadia, green chillies, cumin seeds, ginger, lemon juice..
- Now add salt, sugar and washed and clean coriander with soft stems..
- Add 2-3 tsp water while grinding. Close the jar and grind in smooth Chutney..
- Chutney is ready serve with any masala Puris, Parathas, rice, etc. This Chutney can be stored in airtight container for week in refrigerator. Enjoy the sweet, tangy and spicy Chutney..