Easiest to Cook Spicy Mint Coriander Chutney Appetizing
Spicy Mint Coriander Chutney.
Food preparation Spicy Mint Coriander Chutney is an enjoyable point, in addition it becomes a lot more unique value if you prepare it on your own. By utilizing the following 9 ingredients, you can begin cooking 6 steps. observe the following section for you to begin cooking promptly.
Ingredients requirements for Spicy Mint Coriander Chutney
- You need 1 cup for Mint Leaves.
- Provide 1/2 cup of coriander leaves with soft stems.
- You need 4-5 for green chillies.
- Prepare 1 inch Ginger.
- It’s 2 tsp lemon juice.
- Give 1/4 tsp of Black salt.
- You need 1 tsp – cumin seeds.
- Need to taste of Salt.
- Require as needed for Water.
Spicy Mint Coriander Chutney making process
- Take grinding jar add green chillies, ginger, coriander with soft stems..
- Add cumin seeds, salt and black salt..
- Add lemon juice, mint leaves and water. Churn the mixy..
- Get smooth Chutney and can served with pakodas, papad, Puris etc..
- Pani Puris Spicy Mint Water from above mint- coriander chutney. Take glass water add 2-3 tsp of this thick Chutney and add 1/2 tsp of black salt. Pani Puri mint water is ready. Add some spicy boondi and ENT Pani Puri.
- Curd and Mint- Coriander Chutney..