Steps to Cook Mint Chutney/Green Chutney Tasty
Mint Chutney/Green Chutney. Mint Chutney or Pudina Chutney is a spicy and refreshing dip prepared with fresh Mint Leaves, Coriander Leaves and Curd. It is flavored with Garlic and tangy spices & can be enjoyed as a dip along with various dishes like Tandoori Snacks, Samosas, Chaat etc. North Indian Restaurants serve a mint chutney or kabab chutney with tandoori appetizers.
Today we will be making the green chutney. This chutney goes well with all kinds of Indian food, appetizers such as samosas, pakoras, as a side This green chutney is cool, spicy and tangy at the same time. I use both mint and cilantro to make this chutney. Food preparation Mint Chutney/Green Chutney is a fun point, moreover it comes to be a lot more unique worth if you prepare it yourself. By utilizing the complying with 11 active ingredients, you can start cooking 5 actions. observe the complying with section for you to start cooking instantly.
Ingredients requirements of Mint Chutney/Green Chutney
- Give 1.5 cups fresh mint leaves.
- Give 1 cups of fresh coriander leaves/Cilantro.
- It’s 4-5 tbsp of whisked yoghurt.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon for rock salt or to taste.
- Prepare 1 – small onion chopped.
- Require 1 teaspoon – chat masala.
- You need 1 teaspoon of dry mango powder.
- Give 1-2 for green chilies, chopped.
- Need 1 teaspoon for roasted cumin (jeera) powder.
- It’s 2-3 of garlic cloves.
- It’s 1 inch – ginger chopped.
You can also make it with just cilantro. Green chutney, also known as Hari chutney, is the perfect accompaniment to nearly every Indian meal. This mint cilantro chutney is really easy to make – just blend all of the ingredients together and serve. Mint chutney (Green Chutney) is supposed to be so delicious that one will end up licking it up with the help of finger.
Mint Chutney/Green Chutney steps
- Clean and add mint leaves and coriander leaves to mixer.
- Add whisked yoghurt to grinder..
- Now add all spice powders, salt,onion, green chilies, ginger and garlic to grinder.
- Adding little water, grind all the ingredients to smooth paste.
- Serve this delicious dip with any deep fried snacks/ Chaats/Kebabs..
With respect to other cuisines, chutney is similar to a dip, which can also be use as marinade, as a spread or as an accompaniment to any finger food. This delicious Indian Green Chutney goes with so many things! From all kinds of Indian food. What Do I Eat This Green Mint Chutney Recipe With? Pudina Chutney (Mint Chutney), a traditional accompaniment. leaves, green chillies, ginger and onions, the Pudina Chutney is an invaluable tool for the Indian chef.