Easy way to Prepare Gobi Paratha with mint chutney Appetizing
Gobi Paratha with mint chutney. Indian Flatbread Gobi Paratha is stuffed with a spicy cauliflower filling and tastes great with chutney or yogurt. Makes great breakfast, lunch or dinner! Serve it with yogurt, chutney or pickle and of course a steaming cup of chai. * Ghee is often used to fry the parathas.
Apart from using this chutney as side dish for idli, dosa, tiffin items you can also use this as base for sandwich or serve with paratha too. Gobi Paratha Recipe with step by step photos. Cauliflower Paratha is unleavened whole wheat flatbread stuffed with a spiced grated cauliflower Gobhi paratha are usually made for breakfast, but I made this for dinner, as was too tired to cook an elaborate meal. Cooking Gobi Paratha with mint chutney is an enjoyable thing, furthermore it ends up being a lot more unique worth if you prepare it yourself. By using the following 10 active ingredients, you can begin cooking 7 actions. observe the following area for you to start cooking quickly.
Composition Gobi Paratha with mint chutney
- Need 250 gms – cauliflower.
- Prepare 1 for medium size onion.
- Provide 2-3 – green chillies.
- You need as needed coriander leaves.
- Give 250 gm – Wheat flour.
- Prepare as needed – ajwain/ carom, jeera / cumin powder, garam masala powder.
- Prepare as needed of kalimirch/ black pepper powder.
- You need to taste for Salt as per taste and amchur powder.
- Prepare as needed Oil and ghee.
- You need 1/2 tsp for haldi / turmeric powder.
Gobi parathas are served with white. Gobhi, parathas (stuffed cauliflower bread) make a great Sunday breakfast. I tried Gobi Paratha and it turned out very tasty. Thanks for sharing such a wonderful recipe.
Gobi Paratha with mint chutney process
- Firstly wash cauliflower (with hot water, florets),,then grated it and squeeze with hands,and put grated onions and grated ginger garlic paste in it.
- In big bowl put grated Gobi, onions, ginger garlic paste,all Masala (redchilli powder, ajwain, jeera powder kalimirch powder, garam masala powder, salt,haldi, coriander leaves).
- In a big thaal,put wheat flour,put 2/3 tbsp oil, little jeera powder little red chilli powder salt and little haldi and make dough,keep aside for 10 minutes.
- Then make Paratha of each dough and put Gobi Masala and it make thick Paratha and in a Tawa,put Ghee/oil,bake Paratha both sides.
- Lastly put over Ghee and little amchur powder and it.
- Serve with mint chutney and curd,and it really taste yummy and crispy Paratha.
- For mint chutney; half bunch mint leaves, little coriander leaves cloves of garlic and Ginger little peanuts, half lemon/ little tamarind,salt,.
Thanks in advance… gobi ka paratha taste best when served hot with pickles/achaar and curds, but they may also be carried in a dabba. Paratha or stuffed paratha are sumptuous Indian flat-breads that can be relished with curd, pickle, raita or even sabji. They can be as simple as the plain paratha or something as. Gobi Paratha Urdu Recipe, Step by step instructions of the recipe in Urdu and English, easy ingredients, calories, preparation time, serving and videos in Urdu cooking. The recipie is listed in punjabi khane.