Easiest to Make Mint coconut chutney/Pudina chutney Appetizing
Mint coconut chutney/Pudina chutney. Serve it with snacks, breakfasts or tandoori appetizers. This mint chutney for kababs and tandoori appetizers is made with little curd or yogurt. The recipe shared here comes close to the one served with kababs and grills.
It goes well with South Indian snacks like idli, dosa, vada, bonda or uttapam. You can also have it with upma. I already have a mint chutney recipe in my blog. Cooking Mint coconut chutney/Pudina chutney is an enjoyable thing, furthermore it becomes more unique value if you cook it on your own. By using the following 9 ingredients, you can begin cooking 5 actions. observe the adhering to section for you to start cooking right away.
Ingredients requirements – Mint coconut chutney/Pudina chutney
- Need Ingredients.
- Need 1/2 cup of Coconut.
- Need – Mint leaves 1/4 cup.
- Give Green chillies 4-5 nos.
- Prepare for Curry leaves a few.
- Give Ginger one small piece.
- Provide 2 tsp for Oil.
- Provide 1/4 tsp for Mustard seeds.
- Require for Tamarind a small piece.
That recipe is with onion and tomato and little bit of coconut. With the fresh bunch of mint I bought I I love pudina chuntey ground with the leaves seen as flakes here and there, rather than the smooth ground one. It gives great texture too, just like if we. Coconut and Mint is a great combination for chutney.
Mint coconut chutney/Pudina chutney how to cook
- In a fry pan add little oil, heat it and add ginger,green chillies,Pudina,curry leaves a few and sauté for few minutes..
- Remove from heat..
- In a mixer jar, add coconut and the sautéed Pudina mixture, tamarind and salt. Grind it to a fine paste..
- Remove it in a serving bowl. In a small fry pan, heat oil, add mustard seeds, let it splutter and add few curry leaves.
- Switch off the flame and pour the tadka on the chutney. Serve with idli/ dosa..
Coconut Mint chutney is a simple , quick and easy side dish which is served with breakfast recipes like Idli or dosa or medu vada or dal vada or pongal etc., Coconut pudina chutney has coconut and mint orpudina leaves as main ingredients. Mint Chutney or Pudina Chutney is flavorful, fresh, chutney made with mint leaves, green chilies, tamarind. How to make pudina chutney, side dish So this simple mint chutney is multi-purpose and goes with almost every thing and anything like I listed above. I started making this pudina chutney..mint chutney pudina chatni with detailed photo and video recipe. simple, easy and flavoured indian condiment recipe made with coconut and mint leaves. it is an ideal chutney recipe which can not only be served with idli and dosa but also with steamed rice. there are many variants to pudina chutney.