How to Make Mint Yoghurt Green Chutney Perfect
Mint Yoghurt Green Chutney. I personally love this Coriander Mint Yogurt Chutney with Tandoori Chicken, but it also goes very well with many different kinds of meats, grilled veggies, cheeses, and even paneer tikkas, and kebabs. Moreover, you can use this green chutney for samosa and other kinds of chaats too. In this video, we show you how to make Yogurt Chutney which can be served as a dipping sauce for many dishes.
Simple, FLAVORFUL Cilantro Mint Chutney- a delicious accompaniment to Indian food – Somosas, Frankies, Dosa, Rice or Naan Bread. It's made with fresh cilantro, mint, ginger, jalapeno, garlic, lemon juice and your choice of yogurt or silken tofu for a hint of creaminess. This mint chutney for kababs and tandoori appetizers is made with little curd or yogurt. Food preparation Mint Yoghurt Green Chutney is a fun point, in addition it becomes extra unique worth if you cook it yourself. By using the complying with 6 active ingredients, you can begin cooking 2 steps. observe the following section for you to begin cooking instantly.
Ingredients Mint Yoghurt Green Chutney
- Prepare 3 cups freshly chopped Mint leaves.
- Prepare 1 cup – Yoghurt.
- Need 3 for Green Chillies finely chopped.
- Provide 1 tsp Salt.
- It’s 2 Garlic cloves.
- Prepare 1 tsp Cumin seeds.
The recipe shared here comes close to the one served with kababs and grills in a good Whisk yogurt to smooth consistency and add the blended paste. Mix well and adjust salt, chili and lemon juice as needed. This green chutney is cool, spicy and tangy at the same time. I use both mint and cilantro to make this chutney.
Mint Yoghurt Green Chutney start cooking
- Dry roast Cumin seeds, Garlic cloves and Green chillies on a low heat for a minute or two until completely dry. Add these to the blender along with the rest of the ingredients listed into a smooth Chutney. Store this in an airtight container in the refrigerator for about 15 days. Enjoy!.
- A simple Green chutney that goes well with almost all Indian chaats, Samosas, Kachoris and Kabaabs. This infact is equally loved as a spread for many a sandwiches for breakfast. It also goes well with Sooji Uttappam and Sooji Dhokla too. In short a perfect accompaniment to a variety of food. Happy Blending!.
You can make it in bulk and store in small containers in the freezer. There are many variations you can make with this chutney. Green chutney is made with coriander(dhanya) and/or mint(pudina). This chutney is so adaptive that ginger, garlic , coconut(naryal), tamarind , lemon, chilies, cumin all pairs well with these two herbs to form delicious low fat and low cal How to make delicious green chutney with coconut and yogurt. Mint chutney (Green Chutney) is supposed to be so delicious that one will end up licking it up with the help of finger.