Easiest to Recipe: Mint Coriander Chutney Delicious
Mint Coriander Chutney.
Food preparation Mint Coriander Chutney is a fun thing, moreover it becomes extra unique worth if you prepare it yourself. By utilizing the complying with 8 components, you can begin cooking 5 actions. observe the following section for you to start cooking right away.
Ingredients requirements – Mint Coriander Chutney
- Need 1 Cup for Coriander leaves.
- Prepare 1 1/2 Cup of mint leaves.
- Require 2 – Green chilies.
- Give 1 tsp ginger.
- It’s 1 tsp garlic.
- Require 2 tsp – chat masala.
- Require 1 tbsp of dahi (curd).
- Provide 1 tbsp lemon juice.
Mint Coriander Chutney making
- Pluck the coriander & mint leaves and wash them in colander with water 2-3 times.
- Add all the above ingredients mentioned in a grinder.
- No need to add water, as we have already added curd, which will provide moisture for the chutney.
- Adjust lemon & chilli as per your taste.
- Finally, store the sandwich chutney in a clean dry jar or use directly for sandwich preparation.