How to Make Pudina Chana dal chutney (Mint and lentil dip) Perfect
Pudina Chana dal chutney (Mint and lentil dip). This chutney goes so well with any snacks like tikkis, cutlets, samosas & pakoras. If using chana dal and urad dal dry roast them until golden in a pan. Mint Chutney (pudina chutney) is a delicious dip made with coriander, chillies and mint leaves.
Pudina chutney Recipe With video and step by step pics. There are various ways pudina chutney or mint chutney is made. I also use this mint chutney as a sandwich spread and even serve it as a side dip with sandwiches..mint chutney Food preparation Pudina Chana dal chutney (Mint and lentil dip) is a fun point, additionally it comes to be extra special worth if you prepare it on your own. By using the adhering to 13 ingredients, you can start cooking 5 actions. observe the adhering to area for you to begin cooking instantly.
Composition of Pudina Chana dal chutney (Mint and lentil dip)
- Need 2 Tbsps – Chana dal (Baby chickpea).
- Require 3 numbers Red chilli.
- It’s 3 – Shallot.
- Need for Pudina leaves Few.
- It’s Curry leaves Few.
- Give 1 Tsp for Tamarind paste.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- Give 1 Tsp Coconut Grated.
- Give 1 Tsp for dal Roasted.
- Require – season.
- Provide 1 tsp oil.
- Give 1 tsp – mustard.
- Require for curry leaves few.
Mint Chutney or Pudina Chutney is flavorful, fresh, chutney made with mint leaves, green chilies, tamarind. How to make pudina chutney, side dish So this simple mint chutney is multi-purpose and goes with almost every thing and anything like I listed above. I started making this pudina chutney. The Best Indian Yogurt Chutney Recipes on Yummly
Pudina Chana dal chutney (Mint and lentil dip) step by step
- Heat oil in a pan and roast chana dal, red chilli and shallot for 2 minutes in medium heat.
- Add pudina leaves, curry leaves, grated coconut, roasted dal and saute for 2 more minutes.
- Add tamarind paste, salt and grind to a smooth paste.
- Season with oil, mustard and curry leaves.
- Serve with idli / dosa.
Pudina Chutney, Delicious Spicy Mint Leaves Chutney, How To Make Cilantro Chutney- Hari Dhaniye Ki Chutney, Fresh And Fragrant Indian Mint Chutney. Mint Chutney is a popular Indian condiment known for its sour and spicy taste. Learn how to make/prepare Pudina Chatni by following this easy Place mint leaves, onions, chilies and garlic into a blender. Blend it to form a smooth paste. Now add the remaining ingredients and mix properly.