Steps to Make Coriander Chutney Appetizing
Food preparation Coriander Chutney is an enjoyable thing, furthermore it ends up being extra unique worth if you prepare it on your own. By using the complying with 11 active ingredients, you can begin cooking 4 actions. observe the adhering to area for you to start cooking instantly.
Composition of Coriander Chutney
- Provide 1 bunch for coriander leaves.
- Need 1 Tomato.
- Give 2 onions.
- You need 2 " piece – ginger.
- Prepare 2 of green chillies.
- It’s To taste Salt.
- Prepare To taste for red chilli powder.
- Provide 1/4 teaspoon for Garam masala.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon for Cumin seeds.
- You need 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Need 1/2 piece green capsicum (gives exotic flavour to chutney).
Coriander Chutney step by step
- Wash, clean and chop all the vegetables..
- Put all the vegetables in the mixer and churn for 1 minute..
- Now add all the ingredients i.e. salt, red chilli powder, garam masala and lemon juice and churn again for 1 minute..
- Can be served with snacks and with meal. It can be stored for 4 to 5 days in the refrigerator..