How to Make Red Chilli Garlic Chutney Perfect
Red Chilli Garlic Chutney. This red chilli garlic chutney Is versatile as it can be added to spice up a lot of chaat snacks like – sev puri, bhel puri, ragda patties, dahi puri, dahi papdi chaat, dahi vada. You can also use a bit of this chutney in wraps or as a side chutney with pakoras or veg momos. This garlic chutney recipe is made from garlic and chilli powder and hence also called red chilli garlic chutney and often had with Bhakri or Rotla.
This chilli garlic chutney is one spicy chutney recipe I learnt from my sil during our recent visit to Chennai. Its a great side dish for idli dosa. I instantly loved it as garlic chutney is my fav…this is a fiery hot(spicy/kara chutney)…. Cooking Red Chilli Garlic Chutney is an enjoyable point, furthermore it becomes more unique worth if you cook it yourself. By utilizing the adhering to 9 components, you can start cooking 4 steps. observe the following area for you to start cooking immediately.
Ingredients requirements for Red Chilli Garlic Chutney
- Require 1 cup – garlic pods.
- Prepare 10-12 Kashmiri dry red chillies.
- It’s 2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- You need 1 – lemon juice.
- Need 1 tsp for cumin seeds.
- Provide 1/2 tsp roasted sesame.
- Provide 2-3 tsp oil.
- Require 1/2 tsp – asafoetida.
- You need to taste – Salt.
I immediately asked her the recipe and was surprised to hear that this. Red Chilli Garlic Chutney is a spicy dipping sauce, very popular with momos or dumplings. It is essentially made of dried or fresh red chillies, garlic and certain other ingredients which can be added according to one's preferences. Momo is not momo unless you have tears streaming down your face.
Red Chilli Garlic Chutney step by step
- Take a small pan. Add oil on low flame. When oil get hot off the flame. Let cool to warm add asafoetida. Keep a side..
- Now take red chilli slit it from the middle. Deseeds it and soak into 1 glass of warm water for 1/2 hr..
- Take grinder add Garlic pods, soaked chillies (no water should go in grinding), cumin seeds, roasted sesame, salt and oil. Grind it in smooth corsely chutney..
- Take it out in bowl add lemon juice mix it well. And serve with any Parthas, kulcha, rice, pulav any thing..
Red chilli garlic chutney – The beautiful and vibrant red chillies take centerstage in this fiery chutney recipe. This flavorful combo of red chillies and fresh garlic is, in fact, a classic addition to Indian chaats. Red chilli garlic chutney is a chutney made with red chillies and garlic as main ingredients in it. This chutney is famous in the state of Maharashtra in India. Drain them, add it to a blender, along with garlic, tamarind, salt.