Seasoning to Make Bengali dum aloo Tasty
Bengali dum aloo. Bengali Dum Aloo is a International Food, and listed in the worldwide food. Other Urdu cooking recipes and video cooking recipes are also available online. Bengali Dum Aloo Recipe with step by step – yet another favorite dum aloo at home. when i had posted the luchi recipe, some of you had asked me to post the bengali style dum aloo recipe.
Aloo'r dum is a traditional Bengali food. Luchi with Aloo'r Dum is a popular combination served for breakfast/dinner or on special occasions like birthday in Bengal. How to make perfect nonsticky Sabudana Khichdi Cooking Bengali dum aloo is a fun point, additionally it becomes more special worth if you cook it yourself. By using the complying with 11 ingredients, you can begin cooking 6 actions. observe the complying with area for you to start cooking quickly.
Ingredients requirements for Bengali dum aloo
- Require 200 gm baby Potatoes boiled.
- Prepare 1 cup – peas boiled.
- Need 2 for tomato chopped.
- Need 1 tsp for ginger paste.
- Prepare 1 tsp roasted masala powder.
- Require 1 tsp cumin seed.
- Provide 1 of bay leaf.
- Give 1 tsp for red chilli Powder.
- Give To taste – salt and sugar.
- Give 1 tsp for turmeric powder.
- Need As needed – oil.
In my last trip to Kolkata, I reached Delhi airport in the wee hours of the morning. As we were departing out of the international arrival I overheard another fellow Bengali talking loudly over the phone. Aloo Dum is a dish where the potatoes, usually smaller ones, are first deep fried, then cooked slowly at low flame in a curd based gravy with spices. Bengali Aloo Posto is a simple dish made with spiced potatoes and cooked in chillies, turmeric and poppy seeds.
Bengali dum aloo making process
- Heat oil and temper cumin seed bay leaf red chilli.
- Add Potatoes and saute well.
- Add salt and turmeric powder and cover.
- Now add ginger paste and saute well.
- Add tomato and saute well till it is soft and moist.
- Add sugar and roasted masala powder and serve with plain chapati.
A great side dish or meal for any occasion. Dum Aloo or Aloo Dum, a rich and special dish in Kashmiri Cuisine and also in Punjabi Cuisine. The baby potatoes are first deep fried, then cooked slowly at low flame in a gravy with spices. Try your hand at Bengali cuisine with this delicious vegetarian recipe for Matarshutir Kachuri and Aloo Dum Bengali style. This dum aloo recipe is exactly restaurant like recipe.