How to Prepare Dum aloo matar Delicious
Dum aloo matar. Itni asan aur tasty recipie ek baar khayenge swad bhul na payenge. Sub sey pehlay aap aloo ko boil honay k lite rakh dijye jub aloo half boil hi Jay tu utar lien aur unhay chhel kar fry karlien aloo chhotay walay lainay. Aloo matar recipe with step by step photos and video.
Our dum aloo recipe is also called Punjabi dum aloo. Delicious baby potato preparation that's The dum aloo gravy gets its deep flavour and luscious texture from a paste of onions and spices, cooked. Easy Aloo Matar – spicy potato and green peas curry. Food preparation Dum aloo matar is a fun point, furthermore it becomes more unique worth if you prepare it on your own. By using the complying with 12 ingredients, you can begin cooking 3 steps. observe the adhering to area for you to begin cooking quickly.
Ingredients of Dum aloo matar
- Prepare 400 gram for potato cut into halves.
- Require 1 cup – green peas.
- It’s 1 cup – tomato puree.
- Prepare 2 of onion sliced.
- Need 5 of green chilli chopped.
- Need 2 onion paste.
- Require 2 teaspoon for ginger garlic paste.
- Give 1 tablespoon of pav bhaji masala.
- Need 1 teaspoon for turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon for red chilli powder(optional).
- Give 1 tablespoon for chopped coriander leaves.
- Give 1 teaspoon for kasuri methi.
Aloo Matar is usually made during winters using fresh peas. I have obviously used frozen peas here because it's not everyday that I can find. Aloo mutter (also spelled aloo mattar or aloo matar) is a Punjabi dish from the Indian subcontinent which is made from potatoes (Aloo) and peas (matter) in a spiced creamy tomato based sauce. It is a vegetarian dish. finally, serve aloo matar recipe with roti, kulcha or naan.
Dum aloo matar step by step
- Add oil in a pan which has lid. Add sliced onion and fry on low heat till it get brown and soft. Add ginger garlic paste and few green chilli. Add tomato puree, some salt and cook for few min..
- Add all masala into it and cook till oil seperates from it. Add potato, green peas, salt and mix properly. Add kasuri methi and hot water. Cover the pan and cook until potato become tender..
- Add sugar and garnish with coriander leaves and chopped green chilli..
This is a recipe for Aloo Matar that I got off the internet. I went for my first Indian food experience, and happened to order Aloo Matar even though I had no idea what it was. Step by step recipe of Dum Aloo recipe. No onion no garlic Dum Aloo recipe. Even without the onions it taste delicious and are full of flavor and scrumptious.