Ingredients to Prepare Dum aloo Yummy
Dum aloo. Dum aloo recipe – Easy, delicious, creamy & flavorful restaurant style dum aloo recipe made of Dum aloo is one of the classic Indian dishes served in a special meals like weddings, celebrations or. Dum Aloo is a delicious recipe of baby potatoes cooked in a gravy. Kashmiri Dum Aloo & Restaurant Style. dum aloo recipe is one of the simple and basic veg curries of india. there are other versions of this finally do visit my other curry or sabzi recipes with this post of punjabi dum aloo recipe. it includes like.
Dum Aloo is a spicy potato curry from Kashmir, one of the world's most naturally Typically, Kashmiri cuisine tends to be heavy on meat. But the Kashmiri Dum Aloo I have for you today is one of the few. Prick the boiled potatoes with fork, add little red chilli powder, turmeric powder and salt into it. Cooking Dum aloo is an enjoyable thing, additionally it becomes more unique value if you cook it yourself. By utilizing the following 15 ingredients, you can start cooking 11 steps. observe the following section for you to start cooking quickly.
Ingredients Dum aloo
- You need 500 gm for Baby potato-.
- Require 5-6 – Onion-roughly chopped.
- Provide 3 Tomato-.
- Provide 2 tablespoons for Ginger garlic paste-.
- Require 1/2 cup for Milk.
- Prepare 2tbsp Peanut.
- Require 1 teaspoon – Coriander powder-.
- Require 1 teaspoon – Red chilli powder-.
- Need 1/4 teaspoon – Turmaric powder-.
- Provide to taste Salt.
- Require 2 teaspoon of Kasuri methi-.
- Require 1 teaspoon of Cumin seeds-.
- Need 3tbsp Oil-.
- It’s 2tbsp for Malai-.
- Need 1 teaspoon – Kitchen king masala-.
Punjabi dum aloo is made with fried baby potatoes slow-cooked in a classic onion-tomato gravy Delicious when paired with Indian naan or steamed rice! Punjabi dum aloo is a hearty potato curry. I have searched for Kashmiri recipes for alu dum, but they were all very different. There are also vegetarian recipes available in Kashmiri cuisine and this aloo dum is one of my favorites.
Dum aloo start cooking
- Dry roast the peanut till brown.let them cool and remove the skin.now put them into mixer jaar add some water and make a thik and smooth paste..
- Heat 1/2cup of water in a pan add all dry masala and bring them a boil.niw switch off the flam and keep aside..
- Heat 2 teaspoon of oil in a wok add chopped onion and saute them till brown in colour. Now take them out in a mixer jaar and add chopped tomatoes and make a smooth paste..
- Wash and peel the potatoes. Prike them with a fork and boil in salt and turmaric water for 5 minutes.now wipe them and deep fry till light brown..
- Heat oil in a wok add cumin seeds and splutter them now add ginger garlic paste and saute them fr a minute..
- Now add onion tomato paste and saute them till oil separated..
- Now add masala water and cook for 2 to 3 minutes..
- Now add peanut paste and cook for another 2 to 3 minutes..
- Now add malai and milk and mix well. Now add potato and mix well..
- Now add kitchen king masala and kasuri methi..
- Now add water for required consistency. Cover with lid and cook on slow flam for 10 minutes.
Kashmiri Dum Aloo is a Vaishnav (without onion and garlic) dish from Kashmir. This is a spicy preparation made with whole and grounded spices. Dum Aloo also spelled as Dam Aloo or Alu Dum Hindi is a potato based dish it is a part of the traditional Kashmiri Pandit cuisine from the Kashm. Order Dum Aloo online and get original & genuine products from MTR Foods. Need a Dum Aloo Banarasi Recipe?