Easiest Way to Cook Kashmiri aloo dum Perfect
Kashmiri aloo dum. The classic Dum Aloo made in Kashmiri style with flavourful spices. Kashmiri Dum Aloo- Kashmirs cuisine is rich, flavorful and hot as they use very fragrant and hot spices to flavor their food. The best and most popular vegetarian dish from this cuisine is kashmiri dum aloo.
Deep fried baby potatoes cooked in yoghurt based gravy with Kashmiri spices. When we were in school most wedding banquets started serving what they called Kashmiri Stuffed Dum Aloo. They varied considerably in taste and I am sure that the Kashmiris have never heard. Cooking Kashmiri aloo dum is an enjoyable thing, moreover it becomes extra special worth if you prepare it yourself. By using the adhering to 19 ingredients, you can begin cooking 5 actions. observe the following area for you to start cooking right away.
Ingredients requirements – Kashmiri aloo dum
- Provide 1 kg for potato.
- Prepare 100 gram for curd.
- Provide 2big of onion.
- Provide 2big for tomato.
- Provide 1 tbsp – ginger garlic paste.
- Require 1 tsp for turmeric.
- Provide 1 tsp Red chilli powder.
- Require 1 tsp for kashmiri red chilli powder.
- Need 1 tbsp of dhaniya powder.
- You need 1 tsp of cumin powder.
- Require 1 tsp of sugar.
- Require 150 gram of oil.
- Require as needed – Coriander leaves.
- It’s 4 pieces – cloves.
- Require 4 pieces – cardamom.
- Prepare 4 pieces – cinnamon.
- Provide 10 of Black Pepper.
- Require 1/2 tsp of cumin seeds.
- It’s 1 tsp – kasoori methi.
Be the first to review "Kashmiri Aloo-Dum" Cancel reply. Add coriander powder, cumin powder, kashmiri mirch powder, turmeric powder, salt, sugar. Karva chauth is one occassion where DH gets all the pmapering in the world. Although I mould the menu based on my desire and convenience but he definitely is the one who gets to eat the goodies.
Kashmiri aloo dum how to cook
- Put oil in the pan and add cumin black pepper and clove cardamom cinnamon. Cut onion into small pieces and cut it into oil and Fry it too..
- Cut the tomatoes into small pieces and fry them in oil and add all the powdered masala, ginger garlic paste and fry well in the spices..
- Cool the spices and grind them in the mixer by adding curd, peel the potatoes cut into small pieces and boil them in the cooker..
- Heat the oil, add turmeric to it and fry the potatoes and add all the masala and mix well. Add the sugar, mix well and heat the kasoori methi on top and add it to the powder..
- Cut green coriander over it.
Kashmiri Dum Aloo is one of the most widely preferred Kashmiri Curries. Baby potatoes are deep fried and then cooked in delicious gravy of curd and lots of spices. Kashmiri dum aloo is one of the most widely preferred north Indian curries. Baby potatoes are deep fried and then cooked in delicious gravy of curd and lots of spices like kashmiri red chillies. Dhaka Chicken Curry- Dhaka Murgh Salan.