Easiest to Recipe: Quick aloo dum Delicious
Quick aloo dum. Quick and easy Curd Aloo dum recipe using Rice cooker. Simple Recipes for your busy life. Hi Friends, presenting you Dum Aloo Recipe which is very easy and gets prepared quickly.
Quick Aloo Dum Recipe For Dinner. Simple and quick Aloo Dum recipe. Quick Dum Aloo is a Pakistani Vegetable, and listed in the Pakistani Sabzi. Cooking Quick aloo dum is an enjoyable thing, furthermore it ends up being extra unique value if you cook it yourself. By using the following 9 components, you can start cooking 4 steps. observe the adhering to section for you to begin cooking promptly.
Composition Quick aloo dum
- Prepare 500 gms – Boiled potatoes.
- Need 1 Chopped onion.
- Need 2 tbsp of Onion paste, ginger and garlic paste.
- Need 1 for Chopped tomato.
- Need 1 tsp Cumin seeds.
- Give 1 tsp Cumin seed powder.
- It’s 2 bay leaves.
- You need 1 for Dry red chilli.
- Require as required for Coriander leaves.
Other Urdu cooking recipes and video cooking recipes are also available online. This Aloo Dum recipe is Excellent and find more Great recipes, tried & tested recipes from NDTV Food. Dum aloo is also my mom's signature recipe that I grew up eating. How to make Dum Aloo: Make a fine powder by blending together the ingredients of the masala in a blender.
Quick aloo dum process
- At first, wash the potatoes and cut into pieces and then boil..
- Heat some oil. Add cumin seeds, bay leaf and dry red chilli. Add chopped onion and fry. Add garlic paste and onion paste. Keep stirring until the raw smell goes off..
- In another bowl take ginger paste, cumin seeds powder and turmeric powder and add minimal amount of water. Mix them well and add to the pan. Now add chopped tomatoes, salt and sugar to taste. Cook the mixture very well..
- Now add boiled potatoes and cook for few minutes. Add a minimal amount of water. Let them cook for a few minutes. When the gravy becomes dry, switch off the oven and add chopped coriander leaves from the top..
Garnish it with fresh coriander leaves. Dum Aloo is ready to serve. Dum Aloo with baby potatoes coated with spices is a dish that has travelled wide from Kashmir to Bengal to Maharashtra. Dum aloo is a type of traditional Indian dish that is made with potatoes, onions, and tomatoes that are cooked in a curry or. Potatoes, the main ingredient in dum aloo.