Easiest Way to Make Aloo dum biriyani Appetizing
Aloo dum biriyani. A simple yet flavourful Aloo Dum Biryani for you today. Knorr Chicken powder & Cubes adds chicken flavor to your every day dishes to make them more exciting..aloo dum biryani recipe. it mainly includes my other detailed recipe post like bombay biryani, paneer biryani, brinji rice, matka biryani, aloo dum biryani, biryani masala, kofta biryani, semiya biryani. Hence the name dum aloo biryani or aloo dum biryani.
Aloo Dum Biryani, a lengthy process but worth its time. The layering of aloo masala alternated with rice cooked in Dum heat make this a delectable food. Hyderabadi aloo biryani is a easy Indian food recipe. Cooking Aloo dum biriyani is an enjoyable point, furthermore it comes to be a lot more unique value if you prepare it on your own. By utilizing the following 28 components, you can begin cooking 7 actions. observe the adhering to section for you to begin cooking immediately.
Composition for Aloo dum biriyani
- Need 1 cup – Basmati rice.
- It’s 6 cups of Water.
- Prepare drops for Oil few.
- Need 1 inch of Cinnamon piece.
- You need 2 of Cloves.
- Need 1 – Cardamom.
- You need As needed for Salt.
- Require of To make gravy.
- Need 4 tbsp of Ghee + Cooking oil.
- Require 1 inch of Cinnamon -piece.
- Require 2 for Cardamom.
- Need 2 – Cloves.
- You need 1 for Bay leaf.
- Need 1 Black stone flower.
- Give 1/4 tsp for Turmeric powder.
- Prepare 12-15 Baby potato.
- It’s 1 of Big onion – (Thinly sliced).
- You need 1-2 of Green chilli.
- Require 1 tsp for Ginger,Garlic Paste.
- Need 1/2 cup for Fresh Curd/Yogurt -.
- Need 3/4-1 tsp of Red chilli powder –.
- It’s 1 tsp Garam masala powder –.
- Prepare As needed Mint leaves.
- Provide As needed of Salt.
- You need For layring.
- Require 1/4 cup for Potato gravy.
- Need As needed of Cooked basmati rice.
- You need Pinch – Saffron soaked milk.
Potato cubes are marinated in yogurt and spices and cooked over dum with rice and caramelized onions. Aloo dum biryani recipe with step by step photos. Aloo Dum Biryani in Pressure Cooker, आलू दम बिरयानी, Potato Pulao, Rice recipe, potato biryani recipe, biryani recipe by kabitaskitchen, pressure cooker biryani recipe. I am sure many of you like it and ah and I am sure many of you enjoy biryani's so let's get started and see how this Anupam biryani first wash and soak.
Aloo dum biriyani process
- Wash and soak basmati rice for 15 minutes.In the mean time,wash and peel the baby potato. Keep them in a bowl of water to avoid discoloration..
- Boil 6 cups of water in a bowl. Add the soaked basmati rice, whole garam masala and required salt for rice. Let it roll boil in high flame till it's 80% cooked.While the rice is boiling, you can make the gravy part. Remove the rice to a plate using a colander and drain the excess water. Spread the rice in a plate..
- Heat oil + ghee in a kadai. Saute the whole garam masala(Cinnamon, cloves, cardamom, bay leaf and black stone flower) for a minute. Add the turmeric powder, sliced onion, green chilli. Saute for a minute. Add baby potato, ginger-garlic paste and required salt. Saute till raw smell of ginger garlic paste goes off. Take care it splutters everywhere..
- Cover the kadai with a lid tightly and cook for 10 minutes in very low flame.Stir it once or twice in the middle. In this 10 minutes, onions would be caramelized and potato will be cooked soft..
- Now add curd/yogurt, red chilli powder and garam masala powder. Mix well. Mixture will become watery.So boil for 2 to 3 minutes in medium flame till it becomes semi gravy with little moisture in it. You can cover & cook if needed. By this time, potato would have cooked soft. You can check it by breaking the potato with a spoon..
- Then spread the potato mixture in the kadai.If needed add water to it. Layer the cooked basmati rice evenly over the potato gravy, chopped coriander leaves and sprinkle saffron soaked milk. Cover with a lid tightly and keep the flame very low. Put in DUM for 10 minutes..
- Open the lid after putting DUM and fluff the rice gently with a fork.Serve hot with raita and chips !.
Easy Restaurant Style Dum Aloo Biryani Aloo biryani is a flavourful and easy vegetarian biryani recipe prepared with diced po. Dum Biryani Restaurant Style is the technique of cooking helps to make the recipe much more delicious. Aloo Dum Biryani Recipe – Baby Potato Biryani – Small Potato Biryani. The rich flavour of the gravy and the succulent crunch of deep-fried baby potatoes make this Aloo Biryani.