Easy way to Recipe: Kashmiri aloo dum Tasty
Kashmiri aloo dum. The classic Dum Aloo made in Kashmiri style with flavourful spices. Kashmiri Dum Aloo- Kashmirs cuisine is rich, flavorful and hot as they use very fragrant and hot spices to flavor their food. The best and most popular vegetarian dish from this cuisine is kashmiri dum aloo..
There are so many versions inmaking the dum aloo,but the recipe I made is a simple version adapted from Vahrehvah. Kashmiri Dum Aloo is a beautiful delicacy made of potatoes in aromatic, spiced gravy, cooked to perfection, and typically served with Roomali Roti – a very thin and delicate, layered Indian flatbread. I have no words to explain this flavourful as well as a tasty dish. Cooking Kashmiri aloo dum is a fun point, moreover it comes to be more unique value if you prepare it on your own. By utilizing the complying with 18 ingredients, you can begin cooking 6 actions. observe the following section for you to begin cooking right away.
Composition for Kashmiri aloo dum
- Require 5-6 of boiled potato.
- Give 2 tsp for curd.
- It’s 1 tsp salt.
- Prepare 1 pinch garam masala.
- Provide 2 for onion.
- Provide 5-6 for garlic.
- Provide 1 – bay leaves.
- Give 1 green cardamom.
- Require 1 of ginger small.
- Need 1 tsp of kasuri methi.
- Give 1/2 tsp of sugar.
- Require 1/2 – chat masala.
- It’s 4-5 for green chilli.
- Prepare 1 pinch cinnamon powder.
- It’s for Mustard oil for making.
- Need 1 tsp of ghee.
- You need 1 tsp – turmeric powder.
- Need 1 tsp – coriander powder.
Baby potatoes cooked in yogurt gravy with masalas that goes well with Rotis, Naans and Rice. Kashmiri Dum Aloo is one of the most widely preferred veg curries from Kashmiri Cuisine. Deep fried baby potatoes cooked in yoghurt based gravy with Kashmiri spices. When we were in school most wedding banquets started serving what they called Kashmiri Stuffed Dum Aloo.
Kashmiri aloo dum steps
- Cut the potato and fry in mustard oil with chat masala.
- Now take onion,ginger,garlic,chillis and make a paste of it..
- Chop one onion fine and heat the oil..
- Now fry the bay leaves,chopped onion,cardamom turns brown and add paste of all masala,after this add ghee.
- It turn red after roasting now add salt,turmeric powder,coriander powder,sugar,curd and fry a little.
- Now add potato and few amount of water and leave it for 5 minutes. It turn dark brown garnish it with kashuri methi and serve hot with phulki.
They varied considerably in taste and I am sure that the Kashmiris have never heard. Be the first to review "Kashmiri Aloo-Dum" Cancel reply. Kashmiri Dum Aloo is one of the most widely preferred Kashmiri Curries. Baby potatoes are deep fried and then cooked in delicious gravy of curd and lots of spices. Add coriander powder, cumin powder, kashmiri mirch powder, turmeric powder, salt, sugar.