Seasoning to Cook Aloo Dum Biryani Appetizing
Aloo Dum Biryani.
Food preparation Aloo Dum Biryani is an enjoyable thing, furthermore it comes to be a lot more special value if you prepare it on your own. By using the complying with 9 ingredients, you can begin cooking 11 actions. observe the following area for you to begin cooking right away.
Ingredients requirements – Aloo Dum Biryani
- Need 1/2 kg – rice.
- Give 1/2 kg for boiled potatoes & fried.
- Prepare 100 gms for curds beaten.
- Require for Masala paste (2 tbsp ginger garlic paste, roasted dhaniya,roasted jeera,roasted saunf 1 tbsp each, 1 tbsp chilli pd, 1tsp haldi powder, 1tsp laung, 1tsp kalimirch, 2 to 3 bay leaves, 2 green chillies).
- You need 1/2 cups of fried onions leave some for garnishing.
- You need of Whole spices (1 star anise,2 bay leaf, 2 laung, 4 kalimirch,).
- Require of Oil as required.
- Need of Salt as per taste.
- Require for Coriander leaves for garnishing.
Aloo Dum Biryani process
- Par boil the rice with some whole spices. Keep aside.
- In a blender grind the ingredients of masala paste with fried onions into fine paste.
- Heat oil in pot add the masala paste and fry till oil leaves.
- Add beaten curds fry till oil leaves.
- Add in fried potatoes, salt simmer for 10 to 15 mins.
- In a large pot put a layer of rice at the bottom.
- Then the potato masala layer.
- Then add rice layer.
- Garnish with fried onions and coriander leaves.close the lid.
- Keep on tawa on high flame for 5 mins then on low flame for 10 mins.
- Serve with curd raita.