Easiest Way to Recipe: Bengali Style Alur Dum Yummy
Bengali Style Alur Dum.
Cooking Bengali Style Alur Dum is an enjoyable thing, moreover it becomes extra special value if you prepare it on your own. By utilizing the following 13 components, you can start cooking 5 steps. observe the complying with area for you to begin cooking immediately.
Ingredients Bengali Style Alur Dum
- Prepare 5 for Small Potatoes (boiled).
- You need 2 – Medium Size Tomatoes (grind).
- Prepare 1/2 tsp for Turmeric powder.
- Need 1 tbsp of Red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp – Roasted Cumin powder.
- It’s 1 tsp – Pach phoron.
- Prepare 1 Dry Red chilli.
- Prepare 1 tsp Garam Masala.
- Require 2 of Medium size Onion (chopped).
- Provide 1 Pinch Asafoetida.
- Need 1 for Bay leaf.
- Give 1 tsp salt to taste.
- Require 2 tbsp Oil.
Bengali Style Alur Dum step by step
- Wash tomatoes and cut into big size and grind it into a paste. Keep aside..
- In a pan heat oil. When the oil is hot add panch phoron and 1 dry red chilli fry for few minutes..
- Then add boiled potato. Saute it for few minutes. Add all the dry masala, green chilli and ginger paste and tomato puree. Fry till the raw smell of masala goes off..
- Once it is done. Add enough water. If you want juicy you can add water as much you like. If you want gravy then add little water. Cook for 5 minutes till it becomes gravy..
- Enjoy with puri..