Steps to Recipe: Dum Aalu Yummy
Food preparation Dum Aalu is an enjoyable point, moreover it ends up being extra unique value if you prepare it yourself. By utilizing the following 16 active ingredients, you can begin cooking 7 steps. observe the adhering to section for you to begin cooking quickly.
Ingredients requirements for Dum Aalu
- Provide 6 of onions.
- It’s 15 baby potatoes.
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon for cumin seeds.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon – asafoetide (Hing).
- Prepare 1 cup for curd.
- Give 6 – tomatoes.
- Require 1 inch ginger.
- Give 8 cloves garlic.
- Provide 3 for green chillies.
- Provide 2 tablespoons – cashew paste.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of coriander powder.
- Give 1/2 tablespoon turmeric powder.
- Need 1 tablespoon of garam masala.
- Provide 1 tablespoon kasuri methi.
- It’s to taste for Salt according.
- Need 1/2 teaspoon for Jeera powder.
Dum Aalu step by step
- Take a pan heat 2 tablespoons of oil add hing and cumin seeds then add onion,cook until it's colur changes to brown..
- Meanwhile give one whistle to small potatoes..
- When the onion became brown then put onion in a mixer with curd,ginger,garlic and green chilli..
- Peel baby potatoes and marinate with salt,turmeric and red chilli powder and saute the baby potatoes.
- Then take other pan and add 2 tablespoons oil add the onion paste which we have made,then add tomato puree add dry spices(dhaniya powder,turmeric powder,garam masala,jeera powder and salt)..
- Keep the lid on the pan to cook the gravy.When oil comes out,it means gravy has cooked.Then add cashew paste.Cook it for 1 minute.Add baby potatoes in the gravy.Cook for 10 minutes..
- Now add kasuri methi.Dum aalu is ready to serve..