Easy way to Make Gupshup Dum aalo biryani Perfect
Gupshup Dum aalo biryani.
Food preparation Gupshup Dum aalo biryani is a fun point, additionally it becomes a lot more special value if you prepare it on your own. By using the complying with 26 components, you can begin cooking 11 steps. observe the complying with area for you to begin cooking promptly.
Ingredients requirements – Gupshup Dum aalo biryani
- Give 1 cup – cooked rice.
- Require 15 – baby potatoes.
- Need 1/2 cup – curd.
- Need 2 of green chillies.
- Need 4 garlic cloves.
- Give 1 cup of onion.
- It’s 1 tbsp – ginger.
- It’s 1/2 cup of peas.
- Prepare 2 tbsp lemon juice.
- Need leaves of Coriander and mint.
- You need 2 tsp for red chilli powder.
- It’s as per taste for Salt.
- It’s 1 tsp haldi.
- Give 2 tsp of coriander powder.
- Need 1 tsp for garam masala.
- Give 1 tsp jeera powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp – ginger garlic paste.
- Need 2 tbsp for oil.
- Provide 1 tsp mustard seeds.
- Prepare 1 tsp – jeera.
- You need Pinch Hing.
- Prepare 4 cloves.
- Provide 2 bay leaf.
- You need 1 – cinnamon stick.
- Need Few of peppercorns.
- Prepare 2 tsp for coconut powder.
Gupshup Dum aalo biryani process
- Take boiled baby potato and fry them lightly in oil..
- Take curd in a bowl and add half given spices and lemon juice in it..
- Heat oil and add half whole masala when splutter add curd mix in it and cook..
- When it leaves oil, add baby potatoes in it..
- Cook them and add half garam masala and mint coriander leaves..
- Our dum aloo are ready..
- Now take another pan add remaining dry whole masala and chopped garlic and onion..
- Saute them and add ginger garlic paste and chillies..
- Now add all spices veggies and rice..
- Mix them and add baby potatoes..
- Garnish with coriander leaves squeeze lemon juice and serve hot..