Easy way to Cook Chicken Pulao Tasty
Cooking Chicken Pulao is an enjoyable thing, in addition it becomes extra unique value if you cook it yourself. By utilizing the complying with 27 components, you can begin cooking 5 steps. observe the complying with section for you to begin cooking immediately.
Ingredients requirements – Chicken Pulao
- You need 1 cup of rice.
- Require 250 gm chicken with bone.
- Give 1 inch of ginger.
- It’s 8-9 of garlic.
- Provide 3 of green chillies.
- Prepare 1 Bunch for coriander leaves.
- Need 2 of onion finely sliced.
- You need 1 – tomato puree.
- Prepare 1/2 cup – beaten curd.
- Give for Whole spices.
- You need 1 for black cardamom.
- It’s 2 for green Cardamom.
- Prepare 2 of bay leaf.
- Need 1/2 inch – cinnamon stick.
- Provide 2 for cloves.
- It’s 5 – peppercorn.
- It’s of Dry masala powder.
- Need 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- Require 1/2 tsp for cumin powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp for garam masala powder.
- Provide 2-3 drops kewra essence.
- Prepare as needed for food colour.
- Give 1 tsp of kasturi methi.
- Give to taste for salt.
- Prepare as needed Chopped coriander leaves.
- Need handful – mint leaves.
- Provide 2 tbsp of oil.
Chicken Pulao making process
- Prepare paste of ginger, garlic, coriander leaves and green chilli add water if required.. soak rice for 20mins.. in a bowl take 2tbsp water add kewra essence and few drops of colour….
- In a pot add oil let it heat add sliced onions once golden brown remove few for garnishing then in remaining add whole spices saute then add ginger paste, chicken and cook for few mins.
- Then add tomato puree, salt, powder masala (add chilli powder if needed) let it ooze out oil then in a low flame add curd (i grind it then add it) add kasuri methi and cook well.
- Add soaked rice, double the water let it cook once it is about to done.
- Sprinkle fried onions, coriander, mint leaves chopped, kewra and colour water mixture cover and cook till done.. serve hot with raita or onions…