Seasoning to Recipe: Methi Chaman(no onion no garlic style) Tasty
Methi Chaman(no onion no garlic style).
Cooking Methi Chaman(no onion no garlic style) is a fun point, moreover it becomes much more unique value if you cook it yourself. By utilizing the complying with 20 ingredients, you can start cooking 7 steps. observe the adhering to area for you to start cooking promptly.
Composition Methi Chaman(no onion no garlic style)
- Give 1+½ cup of methi/ fenugreek leaves.
- It’s 1 cup of spinach leaves.
- You need 2 tsp fennel seeds powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Dhania/ coriander powder.
- It’s 1 tsp jeera/ cumin powder.
- Provide 1 tsp – cumin seeds.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garam masala.
- You need 2 green chilli.
- Give 1/2 tsp – ginger powder.
- Require 1/4 tsp – turmeric powder.
- Require 1 of bay leaf.
- Prepare 3 – cloves.
- Prepare 2 tsp for mustard oil.
- Prepare 2 tsp for cream.
- Give to taste for Salt.
- Prepare 60 gm of paneer.
- Need as required of Water.
- It’s Pinch for asafoetida.
- Prepare 2 tsp of kasuri methi.
- You need 1 tsp of sugar.
Methi Chaman(no onion no garlic style) making process
- Wash the methi and spinach leaves thoroughly..
- Boil the water and and add spinach and methi leaves into it. Let it boil for 4 minutes. Then remove the leaves from water and pour cold water on it to retain it's colour..
- Make a puree of blanched methi and spinach leaves along with green chilli..
- In a vessel, add oil, add cumin seeds to it. As it crackle, add asafoetida. Add bay leaf, cloves, ginger powder, garam masala, fennel seeds powder, turmeric powder and mix it well..
- Add pureed paste of leaves to it. Add salt, sugar and little amount of water and mix it well..
- Let it simmers for 10 minutes. Add water to adjust consistency. Add fried or plain paneer cubes to it. Let it simmer for a while..
- Mix cream and kasoori methi at last. Mix it well. Serve with roti or rice..