Steps to Recipe: Chicken Pulao/Biriyani Perfect
Cooking Chicken Pulao/Biriyani is an enjoyable point, in addition it ends up being much more unique worth if you prepare it yourself. By utilizing the following 14 ingredients, you can start cooking 5 steps. observe the complying with section for you to start cooking promptly.
Ingredients for Chicken Pulao/Biriyani
- Need 500 gm – Chicken with bone.
- Need 1.1/2 cup for Basmati rice (soaked & drain).
- Prepare 2 for Onion medium size (slices).
- Require 1 tbsp for Ginger garlick paste.
- It’s 6-8 pieces Green chilli.
- Give 1/2 cup – Yougurt.
- Provide 1/2 cup Cashew nuts.
- Require to taste – Salt.
- It’s 3/4 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- Need 4-6 pieces for Green cardamom.
- Prepare 6-8 pieces of Cloves.
- It’s 2-3 pieces of Cinnamon.
- Need 10-12 pieces – Black pepper corn.
- Give 1-2 pieces Bay leaves.
Chicken Pulao/Biriyani start cooking
- Take chicken pieces in a mixing bowl. Add salt, ginger garlick paste, 2-3 green chilli, 2-3 cardamom, 3-4 cloves, 5-6 black pepper corn, yougurt & red chilli powder & mix it well. Set aside to marinate for 1 hour..
- Heat ghee in a non-stick pan add cashew nuts, cinnamon, remaining cloves,cardamom,black pepper,green chilli and bay leaves, mix and saute till fragrent..
- Add onion mix & saute till golden. Add the marinated chicken mix well and cook to high heat for 4-5 min..
- Add rice and salt and mix lightly. Add 3 cup water mix well. Cover and cook till the rice and chicken are fully done..
- Garnished with Coriander or mint leaves and serve hot..