Ingredients to Make Kashmiri Dum Aloo Tasty
Kashmiri Dum Aloo.
Cooking Kashmiri Dum Aloo is an enjoyable point, in addition it ends up being extra special value if you cook it on your own. By using the complying with 17 ingredients, you can begin cooking 14 steps. observe the adhering to section for you to begin cooking quickly.
Composition of Kashmiri Dum Aloo
- Require 14-16 for small sized Potatoes.
- Prepare 1/2 cup – Dahi/youghurt.
- Give 6-7 for sabut Red chilli.
- Require 8-10 Cashews.
- Need 2 tablespoon of curd Kashmiri Red Chilli Powder.
- Require to taste of Salt.
- Give For Masala.
- Give 1 teaspoon of Coriander seeds.
- Need 1 teaspoon of Jeera(cumin seeds).
- Require 1 teaspoon of Saunf/fennel seed.
- Need 8-10 black pepper powder.
- It’s 2 cloves.
- Provide 2-3 green Cardamom.
- Provide 1 of small piece of cinnamon.
- Prepare as needed – Oil for frying potatoes.
- Need as needed for Oil or ghee for making gravy.
- Prepare Handful – coriander leaves.
Kashmiri Dum Aloo steps
- Peel potatoes and soak them in water..
- Now take Whole red chillies and remove the seeds..
- Now add hot water and soak them for 15 mins.
- Also soak cashews in hot water for 15 mins.
- Take a pan and add all masalas and dry roast them..
- Make the paste of soaked red chillies..
- Make the powder of dry roast masalas..
- Make the paste of cashews.
- Fry the potatoes. After frying prick them with fork..
- Now take yoghurt in a bowl and add red chilli paste, masala powder and cashew paste. Mix well..
- Take a pan add ghee or oil as per ur choice. Add 2 teaspoons of Kashmiri Red Chilli Powder..
- Now add yoghurt and mix well. Allow it to boil for about 5 7 mins. Keep stirring in between..
- Oil gets separated from masalas now add fried potatoes. Mix well and cover for 5 mins again..
- Cover the lid and put the flame low. Let the masalas and potatoes mix well. After 10 mins ur Kashmiri Dum Aloo is ready to be served with Naans or rotis..