Steps to Recipe: Tangy Fruit Potli (Strawberries and Apple Potli) Perfect
Tangy Fruit Potli (Strawberries and Apple Potli). What fruit works well with another? When developing cocktail recipes or pairing food and drink, this study in fruit combinations is a great resource. Many fruits have natural flavor companions: apple and cinnamon, strawberry and banana, cherry and vanilla.
Place bananas, strawberries and remaining water in a blender; cover and process until smooth. Strawberries can easily be grown from fruit. I will show you how to make potting mix for strawberry and also how to control mealybugs naturally on strawberries. Cooking Tangy Fruit Potli (Strawberries and Apple Potli) is an enjoyable thing, moreover it becomes much more unique worth if you prepare it yourself. By utilizing the following 8 components, you can begin cooking 5 actions. observe the following section for you to start cooking quickly.
Ingredients – Tangy Fruit Potli (Strawberries and Apple Potli)
- Prepare 10-12 hulled and chopped fresh strawberries.
- You need 2 of apples grated.
- Need 1 cup – wheat flour / Rajgiri flour for fasting.
- Give 1 tsp for lemon juice.
- You need 2 tbsp – sugar.
- Give 1/4 tbsp of ground black pepper.
- Provide 1 tbsp oil for greasing hands.
- Provide Pinch for salt (rock salt for fasting).
A wide variety of apple and strawberry options are available to you, such as red, green. All Reviews for Tangy Poppy Seed Fruit Salad. I didn't have the strawberries so I added an extra orange. The lime dressing is really good.
Tangy Fruit Potli (Strawberries and Apple Potli) instructions
- In a medium saucepan take chopped strawberries add sugar and lemon juice and place it on medium flame for 10 until strawberries get soft..
- Once done take the saucepan off from the flame and cool it down Once this strawberries purée get cold,blend it in a blender..
- Now take the flour in a bowl add salt and knead the dough with strawberry purée but don’t use the water. Knead a soft dough and let rest it for 20 mins. Now we take grated apple in another mixing bowl and add salt and pepper to it and mix it well, stuffing is ready.
- Grease hands and Then make small size balls from the strawberries dough and roll them into 4 to 5 inches puris And place some apple stuffing in the center and bring the sides together to make the shape of Potli. We will not seal the sides with water because we want opened potlis but still we press them tight with our hands so that we will get a very narrow opening and proper shape of potli Will make all potlis like this.
- Now place all fruit potlis on a baking paper lined ovenproof dish and put it in a preheated oven on 170 C for 35 mins Once done take them out and garnish and pour some melted Jam Or chocolate syrup, over these delicious tangy fruity potlis and serve hot,this is recipe is also loved by kids, we can eat during fast.. so easy and healthy and equally delicious recipe..
I'm not sure if you need as many poppy seeds as the recipe calls for. Strawberries, while found in the fruit aisle, aren't actually a fruit. They are a fleshy receptacle (yes, that's the actual term) for the seeds, which are the actual fruit of the strawberry. Check out the video below, where SciShow host Hank Green explains what makes a fruit a fruit, a vegetable a vegetable. rose hips, hibiscus, apple pieces, natural strawberry flavor, strawberries and raspberry leaves. This caffeine free fruit blend is refreshingly delicious.