Easy way to Cook Mint curd fish gravy Perfect
Mint curd fish gravy. This gravy is surprisingly easy to prepare, when compared to its mind-blowing taste! Crispy-fried baby potato halves are bathed in a mouth-watering gravy of curds, flavoured with garam masala and a peppy mint-coriander paste. A dash of fresh cream added to the gravy enhances the mouth-feel.
To our valued customers, We regret that due to technical challenges caused by new regulations in Europe, we can for the time being no longer accept orders from the European Union. I started to cook fish and try to look beyond my usual Fish Fry. This fish curry I made with my sister recipe, she gave me a bottle of whole yellow mustard seeds and recipe to use the mustard in different recipe. Cooking Mint curd fish gravy is an enjoyable thing, moreover it comes to be a lot more unique worth if you cook it on your own. By utilizing the following 13 active ingredients, you can start cooking 2 steps. observe the complying with area for you to start cooking promptly.
Ingredients of Mint curd fish gravy
- Require 500 grams of rahu fish.
- Provide as required for Turmeric and salt for fish merination.
- Require 300 grams sour curd.
- Require 1 tbsp of Coriander powder.
- Provide 1 tbsp for Cumin powder.
- Need 1 tsp for Turmeric powder.
- Give as per taste – Salt and sugar.
- You need 1 tsp Asafoetida.
- Require 1 tbsp Chopped pudina leaves.
- Need 1 tbsp – Chopped fresh curry leaves.
- Require 200 ml for Water.
- Provide 1 tbsp for Panch phoron.
- Prepare as required for Mustard oil for deep frying and saute.
Mint Chutney or Pudina Chutney is a spicy and refreshing dip prepared with fresh Mint Leaves, Coriander Leaves and Curd. It is flavored with Garlic and tangy spices & can be enjoyed as a dip along with various dishes like Tandoori Snacks, Samosas, Chaat etc. Chicken Curd Gravy is a Chicken Pakwan, and listed in the murgh pakwan. Other Urdu cooking recipes and video cooking recipes are also available online.
Mint curd fish gravy process
- At first deep fried the marinated fish in mustard oil. Make a smooth and thin paste after adding curd, sugar, salt, coriander powder, jeera powder, turmeric powder, Asafoetida and water..
- Then take a separate kadhai and add 3 tbsp oil, There after add paanch phoron and curry leaves. Then add thin curd liquid. Bring it boil for 5 minutes in simmer heat. At last add pudina leaves. Make sure the gravy become thick, then add fried fish and cover it for 1 minute. Serve the dish with steamed rice..
Best Indian Fish Curry Recipes. mint and curd chutney. Mughlai Chicken is a rich and delicious restaurant-style chicken gravy belonging to the north Indian. Paneer bhurji gravy with step wise photos. Spiced and easy to prepare scrambled Cottage Cheese in a gravy or curry base. Also fresh curd/yogurt is added in this recipe.