Steps to Make Apple Jalebi Delicious
Apple Jalebi. Apple Jalebis can be best described as apple wafers dipped in the flavorful sugar syrup. This is a modified version of Jalebis, taste best when served hot. Available with an Apple Music subscription. Get Apple Music on iOS, Android, Mac, and Windows.
These apple jalebis are so decadent! They are paleo-friendly This apple jalebi recipe along with some of my other paleo Indian desserts (like my other jalebi recipe or. Apple jalebis can be best described as apple wafers dipped in the flavorful sugar syrup. Cooking Apple Jalebi is a fun point, moreover it ends up being more special worth if you prepare it yourself. By utilizing the complying with 8 active ingredients, you can start cooking 3 actions. observe the following section for you to start cooking immediately.
Ingredients requirements of Apple Jalebi
- Require 1/2 cup of maida.
- Require 2 for apples.
- Give 1/4 cup curd.
- Provide 1 tsp – cardamom powder.
- Give 1 tsp for baking soda.
- Provide 1/2 cup for water.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sugar.
- It’s 8-10 for almonds.
Apple Jalebi is an amazing deep fried fritter soaked in rosy fragrant syrup. Transfer apple jalebis in the sugar syrup. Serve immediately garnished with cardamom powder, pistachios and rose petals. Apple jalebi recipe is a fried sweet recipe prepared by soaking batter coated fried apple rings in sugar syrup.
Apple Jalebi making
- Mix all ingredients except sugar and apple. Make a batter..
- Slice the apples. Cut the center part. Dip the sliced apples in the batter..
- Heat oil deep fry the apples. Make a sugar syrup of water and sugar. Dip the jalebi's in the sugar syrup. Remove in serving plate and garnish with chopped almonds..
These jalebis looks like sugar donuts and it is yummy and mouthwatering dessert for kids. Who can resist an apple jalebi? They are a favorite of children and adults alike, not just because of Drop the batter covered apple slices into hot oil. Apple jalebi recipe with step by step photos. Apple Jalebis are actually apple wafers dipped in the flavorful sugar syrup.