Easy way to Cook Biscuit Cups With Yoghurt #kids #Post1 Yummy
Biscuit Cups With Yoghurt #kids #Post1. Greek Yogurt Biscuits-fluffy and tender biscuits that are made with Greek yogurt! Do you want to know what I loving right now? Greek Yogurt Biscuits-make them happen and make them happen soon!
See more ideas about Yogurt cups, Cup crafts, Crafts for kids. Create adorable Easter Bunny Yogurt Cups with your family this year. Just watch the easy tutorial video Keto biscuits, made with almond flour, are wonderfully tender and fluffy. Cooking Biscuit Cups With Yoghurt #kids #Post1 is an enjoyable point, additionally it becomes extra unique value if you prepare it yourself. By using the following 7 ingredients, you can start cooking 4 actions. observe the complying with area for you to begin cooking instantly.
Ingredients requirements of Biscuit Cups With Yoghurt #kids #Post1
- Need 85 gms – Marie Biscuit.
- Prepare 4 tbsp – butter.
- You need 1 tsp of powdered sugar.
- Provide 1 cup – mango yoghurt.
- Provide 1 tsp for chopped pistachios.
- It’s 1 tbsp – tutti frutti.
- Need 2-3 drops of colour.
Try them with some sweet butter – they are wonderful! Yogurt won't give you the same flakiness as butter, but if you use a delicate touch, your biscuits will steam up into airy, light mounds. Yogurt also gives these biscuits a slight tang — the perfect foil for add-ins like cheese and spices. Or, as I see it, a reason to eat cheese for breakfast.
Biscuit Cups With Yoghurt #kids #Post1 instructions
- Crush the biscuits in blender. Add melted butter & mix. I divided the crushed biscuits into 4 portions & mixed the colour with 1 tbsp melted butter & added..
- Press the mixture evenly to bottom & sides of your mould. Freeze them for 30- 45 minutes..
- Remove them & gently remove from the mould. Fill them with yoghurt of your choice, garnish & let them rest in freezer for sometime & serve chilled..
- You can use any other cream biscuit too of your choice. For filling too you can fill them with custard, fruit creams, ice cream, fresh friuts, etc. You can avoid adding colour too..
Yogurt Biscuits Recipe photo by Taste of Home. Combine yogurt and sugar; stir into the dry ingredients just until moistened. Because yogurt is the main ingredient in these biscuits, they are tangy, with a flavor similar to sourdough bread. Place the biscuit mix into a bowl and lightly stir in the yogurt just until barely combined. Knead to mix a few times, but don 't overknead.