Easiest Way to Make 3 layered Mutton biryani Appetizing
3 layered Mutton biryani. #ravisisodiyarecipe #muttonbiryani #biryanirecipes This Biryani made in layers of mutton, rice and gravy will surely make you wanna try it and is sure to be. Dum Mutton Biryani Recipe: A hearty mutton biryani that will amaze your guests! Biryani is a dish that nobody can ever resist.
I usually prefer to make biryani in oven when it is for large crowd, it is simple and easy as well. Hyderabadi mutton biryani or kacha gosht ki biryani is a traditional style of making the biryani by cooking the raw meat with spices for a couple of. Hyderabadi Mutton Biryani Recipe, Hyderabadi bakri ka gosht Biryani, How To Make Hyderabadi Mutton Biryani Recipe. Cooking 3 layered Mutton biryani is a fun thing, moreover it ends up being a lot more special value if you prepare it on your own. By using the following 26 components, you can begin cooking 5 actions. observe the following section for you to start cooking quickly.
Ingredients requirements of 3 layered Mutton biryani
- You need 1 kg Mutton.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp – Red chilli powder.
- Need 1/2 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Need 1 1/2 tsp Coriander powder.
- Require 1 1/2 tsp Garam masala powder.
- Need 2-3 for Onion fried golden brown.
- Need 3 – Lemon juice.
- Prepare 4 tbsp for Oil.
- Prepare 4 tbsp for Curd.
- Prepare 1 kg – Basmati rice.
- Give 2 – Cinnamon stick.
- It’s 8-10 Black peppercorns.
- You need 7-8 for Cloves.
- Give 1 tbsp of jeera.
- Prepare 3 for Cardamom.
- You need 2-3 of Onion sliced.
- It’s 2 of Tomatoes sliced.
- Prepare as per taste for Salt.
- Provide 2 for Bay leaves.
- Prepare 3-4 for Chillies sliced.
- Prepare 2 tbsp Safroon soaked in milk.
- Prepare for For green masala paste.
- Provide 1 tsp for Ginger 2 CM chopped.
- You need 7-8 pieces of Garlic chopped.
- Prepare 8-10 of Chillies.
- Require 1 bunch Coriander.
Another method is cooking Kacchi Mutton Biryani (also known as Kacche gosht ki biryani), in which the mutton is marinated first and cooked with half-cooked rice in layers. The last but not the least is cooking mutton biryani in a pressure cooker. Irrespective of the method used to prepare his delicacy. Place the mutton pieces in a single layer, and the potatoes on top of the mutton.
3 layered Mutton biryani start cooking
- Take mutton in a bowl and add salt, turmeric,curd, Garam masala,Coriander powder, Red chilli powder, green masala paste,1 lemon juice and 2 tbsp oil,fried onion mix well and marinate..
- Than take a pressure cooker and add 2 tbsp oil once heated add onion fry till golden brown then add tomatoes,add 1/2 tsp red chilli powder,1/2 tsp Coriander powder,1/2 tsp jeera powder,1/2 tsp turmeric powder, add 1/2tsp green masala powder,then add marinate meat and stir for 10 mins then pressure cooker it till 5-6 whistles..
- For cooking rice= In a separate bowl soak basmat rice for 20 minutes and then in a big vessel add 6 glasses of water and leave it boil and add the whole Garam masala in the water along with the salt then squeeze one lemon in the water once the water starts boiling remove the whole Garam masala with the help of spoon then add soaked rice and cooked till it is medium done..
- For the layering = Then take a bigger vessel add semi cooked rice add a pinch of Garam masala and one pinch cardamom powder then garnish with Coriander and mint leaves then add cooked meat and fried onion then add the second layer using a same method,you can make in 1 kg of rice up to 3 layers then sprinkle food colour on the top.then add sliced chillies and 3 tsp of ghee and then add saffron milk and 1 Lemon juice close the lid very tightly make sure no air can pass..
- And cook in very low flame for At least 10-15 minutes.biryani is ready to serve. You can garnish with Coriander and fried onion..
Don't place potatoes too close to the edge or you might accidentally cut into them while On top of this first layer of rice, spread the remaining biryani masala and khoya kheer. Also spread the saffron+colour mixture evenly. This Indian Mutton Biryani Recipe was special during Eids. Ammi used to cook the Mutton Biryani in a huge vessel and distribute it among all neighbors and Not much different from the indian chicken biryani recipe, the indian mutton biryani recipe is very much similar to it. The yakhni or the gravy for.