How to Make Dahi ke sholay Perfect
Dahi ke sholay. The preparation of Dahi Ke Sholay is similar to that of a bread roll, with the exception that instead of a mashed potato filling, these sholays are stuffed with a mixture of hung curd, veggies and special. Today, let's cook together Bread Curd Fire Rolls, which is basically Bread Rolls made with a filling of creamy flavorful dahi. This Dahi Ke Sholay recipe. this recipe of dahi ke sholay or dahi ke sholey is very similar to my previous post of bread roll or in conclusion, do visit my other bread related snacks recipes collection with this post of dahi ke sholay.
Since the school holidays are going to start soon Bookmark this recipe and try for. Dahi ke sholay, as it is commonly known, is gaining popularity across Delhi NCR. Located in the INA market, dahi ke sholay is a welcome variation among those regular tea-time snacks. Cooking Dahi ke sholay is an enjoyable thing, in addition it becomes extra special value if you cook it on your own. By using the following 9 active ingredients, you can start cooking 5 steps. observe the adhering to area for you to start cooking right away.
Ingredients Dahi ke sholay
- Require 1/2 cup – Chopped Carrot.
- Give 1/2 cup of Chopped yellow Capcicum.
- You need 1/2 cup for Chopped onion.
- Give 3-4 cloves – Chopped garlic.
- Prepare As per taste for Salt.
- You need As per taste pepper powder.
- Give 1 cup – Hung curd.
- Give As required of Bread.
- It’s As required Oil for frying.
For more recipes related to Dahi ke Sholay – SK Khazana checkout Dahi Ke Kebab, Dahi Ke Kebab, Dahi ke Kabab, Creamy Veggie Sandwich. Dahi ke Sholay is crispy tea time snack in which hot and spicy hung curd /hung yogurt is wrapped in Kicking off the series with this Dahi ke Sholay, and Dahi ke Kabab. Before I get started on the recipe. Starters – Dahi ke sholay or BC Paneer Tikka.
Dahi ke sholay start cooking
- In a mixing bowl add vegetables chopped of your choice take chopped garlic now add add salt and per taste (add it before adding in filling otherwise it will realise water..
- Roll out the bread using rolling pin. Brush water on one side and roll it with out applying much pressure. This will help in avoiding excessive oil absorption while frying..
- Add the mixture on the middle of bread.Fold it carefully..
- Deep fry it for7 mins or so..
- Serve with it with sauce..
Dahi ke sholay were cooked perfectly. Crunchy on the outside and soft on the inside. · Dahi Ke Sholay- Tired of pairing your tea with samosas and bread pakoras? Why not try this fresh bread hung curd delight instead? Give yourself a treat with this amazing snack..market, where a family sells 'Dahi ke Sholay', an innovative dish made with hung curd and bread. Later, he pushed his father to introduce the dish as 'Dahi ke Sholay' and in no time it became a hit.