Steps to Prepare Curd Cheese veggies salad Appetizing
Curd Cheese veggies salad.
Food preparation Curd Cheese veggies salad is an enjoyable point, moreover it becomes a lot more unique value if you cook it on your own. By utilizing the complying with 10 components, you can begin cooking 5 steps. observe the complying with section for you to start cooking quickly.
Ingredients Curd Cheese veggies salad
- Need 3 tbsp – butter.
- You need 1 tbsp of lime juice.
- Prepare As per taste – Salt.
- Require 1 pinch Black pepper.
- Provide 1/4 tbsp – melt cheese.
- Give 1/4 tbsp – chilled curd.
- Need 1 cup of frozen corn.
- It’s 1 cup chopped capsicum.
- Need 1 cup – chopped broccoli.
- Prepare 1 cup for chopped carrots.
Curd Cheese veggies salad process
- Firstly, take a kadai heat butter add all chopped veggies..
- Saute it in the low flame only 3 mins..
- Add salt, lime juice and black pepper mix it well.Add melt cheese and curd..
- Combine it well. Let stand for 10 min before serving or refrigerate until chilled..
- Sprinkle some cheese, serve it quickly..