Easiest Way to Cook Dahi Masala Puri Yummy
Dahi Masala Puri. Masala Puri Recipe with step by step photos. Serve bangalore style masala puri immediately. this way you can make various servings of masala. dahi puri recipe is a popular Mumbai street food. After a round of spicy Pani Puris, eating dahi puri is the perfect way to soothe your palate. "dahi batata puri" are a favourite with children as well as with. how to make dahi puri step by step photo recipe: firstly, make a hole at the centre of puri with your sprinkle chili powder for slightly spicy dahi puri. furthermore, sprinkle chaat masala for more tangy.
Masal puri is one of the popular roadside chaat in Bangalore – Mysore region. it is definitely an addictive snack and healthy too only if you make it at. Masala puri recipe explained with step by step pictures and a video. Masala puri is a very popular Masala puri is my favorite. Cooking Dahi Masala Puri is an enjoyable point, additionally it becomes extra unique value if you cook it yourself. By utilizing the following 14 ingredients, you can start cooking 6 actions. observe the following area for you to begin cooking right away.
Ingredients requirements Dahi Masala Puri
- Give 10-12 – puri.
- Provide 1/2 cup of curd, whisk.
- You need 1 for large boiled potato, mashed.
- Require 1 onion, chopped.
- Give 1/4 cup – boiled chickpeas.
- Require Coriender chutney (hara dhaniya Chutney).
- Need for Tamarind chutney (imli ki chutney).
- Require 1/4 tsp for Roasted cumin powder.
- Require 1/4 tsp for red chili powder.
- Require to taste – Salt.
- You need 1/4 for Chaat masala.
- Give 1 tbsp of Grated cucumber.
- It’s 1-2 tbsp Grated carrot.
- You need 1-2 tbsp – coriender leaves.
My all family members know my madness towards. It can be prepared very easily at home. The streets of various parts of India are famous for some lip-smacking chaat delicacies and Dahi Batata Puri is one of them. Dahi batata puri is another face of sour and spicy South Asian snack.
Dahi Masala Puri instructions
- Take a bowl add boiled potato, boiled chickpeas, onion, green chillies, salt, red chili powder, cumin powder, chaat masala mix well set aside..
- (For coriander chutney) Take coriander leaves, green chilies, lemon juice, tomato, onion, salt to a mixer jar and grind it to make a fine paste..
- (For Tamarind Jaggery Chutney) Take a Sauce pan mix tamarind paste and jaggery add salt, red chili powder, dry mango powder cook it at med flame for 7-8 minute… After then transfer it to a serving bowl..
- Now, take pani puri balls one by one, break it from up and place it on a plate..
- Fill the potatoes, chickpeas mixture in all the balls.Pour Tamarind & coriender chutney, Pour Curd all over the balls Grated carrot and cucumber, Sprinkle Chaat masala..
- Garnish with coriender leaves & Serve immediately..
Source: Chef Shireen Anwar In Masala Mornings On Masala Cooking TV Channel. Masala puri or masalpuri or masalapuri is a very famous chaat dish from South India. It is relatively easier when compared to other chaats like pani puri (golgappa, puchka), dahi papdi chaat. Masala Puri Chat is a very popular recipe. Masala puri recipe with video and step wise photos.