Seasoning to Cook Dahi Vada Perfect
Food preparation Dahi Vada is an enjoyable point, furthermore it ends up being more special value if you prepare it yourself. By using the adhering to 12 active ingredients, you can start cooking 7 actions. observe the following section for you to begin cooking quickly.
Ingredients – Dahi Vada
- Need 3 cups – Moong dal.
- Require 1 cup – udad dal.
- Prepare 750 grms of Curd(Dahi).
- Require 3 glasses of buttermilk.
- You need for Oil for deep frying.
- Require 1/2 Table spoon – salt.
- It’s 1/4 Tea spoon – cooking soda.
- It’s 1/2 Tea spoon for chilli powder.
- Provide 1/2 Tea spoon for coriander powder.
- You need 1/2 Tea spoon Garam Masala.
- Give 1/2 Tea spoon Chat Masala.
- Require 4 Table spoon – Coriander leaves for garnishing.
Dahi Vada making
- Take bowl and add 3 cups of Moong dal and 1 cup Udad dal. Soak it with water for 4 to 5 hours..
- Then, After 4 to 5 hours, Grind it in mixy mixture should be thick..
- Again, We will keep that batter for 4 to 5 hours more…
- Then, Will add Salt and cooking soda in it. And will mix it well..
- Then will deep fry it, After few minutes will deep it in the butter for 10 minutes..
- Till it salks buttermilk, Will prepare curd. Will add 4 Table spoon of sugar in curd and mix it well till sugar gets dissolved..
- Finally, Will prepare a dish, Will Serve vadas in plate. Afterwards will pour sweet curd on it. Then will sprinkle chilli powder, salt, coriander powder, Garam Masala and Chat Masala on it. Will garnish it with Coriander leaves… it's so…. Delicious😋😊.