Ingredients to Recipe: Fruit and Nut Dahi Chiwda, Yummy
Fruit and Nut Dahi Chiwda,. Dahi chiwda with fruit and nut is a Makar Sankranti special recipe of Odisha. This healthy, delicious recipe can also be served as a breakfast. Are you looking for Fruit And Nut Dahi Chiwda Recipe recipe?
Get the best and easy fruit recipes from recipebook by The FOODIE. Ingredients for Dahi Fruit Chiwda Recipe. Poha Chivda is a very common and popular snack in Maharasthra and Karnataka. Cooking Fruit and Nut Dahi Chiwda, is a fun thing, additionally it becomes much more unique worth if you prepare it on your own. By using the following 9 active ingredients, you can start cooking 6 steps. observe the following section for you to begin cooking promptly.
Composition of Fruit and Nut Dahi Chiwda,
- You need 1 cup for Chiwda/flattened rice.
- Need 1 cup curd.
- Need 1 – banana cut in slices.
- Provide 1/2 for apple cut in small pieces.
- Need 5 – almonds.
- Require 6-7 – raisins.
- Provide 2 tablespoons of grated jaggery.
- It’s 1-2 – cardamom.
- Prepare 3-4 holy basil leaves.
It is a low fat snack and also is very easy to prepare at As it is poha chiwda you can try this for Krishna Janmashtami festival which is nearing by. Roasted Poha Chivda is so much better than store bought! This Indian snack mix is made with flattened rice, nuts and spices and is great I oven roast the rice flakes and nuts to make it little healthier. These are great to munch on with Chai!
Fruit and Nut Dahi Chiwda, making
- Wash the flattened rice properly. Then soak them in water for 2-3 minutes. Then drain excess water..
- Beat the curd well. At this point, you can add grated jaggery or honey. Or you can add later..
- Ground the almond coarsely..
- Ground the cardamom to a powder..
- In a bowl add all of the ingredients together and mix well..
- It's ready to serve..
As much as I love making. Chivda or Poha Chivda, Chiwda Namkeen is healthy snack for Diwali or tea time. Once poha becomes crips off flame and allow to chivda to cool completely before storing. In the present time, when people love to relish English breakfast of pancakes and sausages, there is On the occasion of Makar Sankranti in Bihar and Uttar Pradesh, this dish is considered to bring good fortune. Dahi-Chiwda is the first dish that is consumed.