How to Recipe: Palak patte ki sabji Appetizing
Palak patte ki sabji. Palak aur muli ke patte ki sabji Thank you for watching my video. Please do like and share my video. Also subscribe to my channel so that you don't miss any.
This channel is all about Cooking & Health. In this palak ki bhaji recipe, the addition of coconut gives a nice taste. In place of fresh grated coconut you can use desiccated coconut to make Serve this dry aloo palak sabzi as a side dish with chapatis or pooris. Food preparation Palak patte ki sabji is an enjoyable point, additionally it becomes a lot more special worth if you prepare it on your own. By using the following 18 components, you can begin cooking 6 steps. observe the adhering to area for you to start cooking instantly.
Composition – Palak patte ki sabji
- Prepare for For balls.
- Give 250 gm – chopped palak(spinach).
- Provide To taste for Salt and red chilli powder.
- You need 1 tsp of garam masala.
- Give 2-3 tsp of besan(gram flour).
- You need 2 tsp of chopped coriander leaves.
- Prepare As needed of Oil for frying.
- It’s As needed for Water.
- Need Gravy.
- It’s as needed oil.
- Prepare 2 of Tomato paste.
- Give 1 Onion paste.
- Give 1 tsp for Ginger garlic paste.
- Give 4-5 tsp for Kaju (cashew)paste.
- Give 1/2 tsp for Red Chilli Powder.
- Give 1/2 t of Turmeric powder.
- Prepare to taste salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp – Cumin seeds.
You can also serve this palak bhaji with dal-rice or. Palak ki sabzi which is posted here takes very few ingredients without any masala and tastes delicious. It is perfect with plain rice and works wonders with rotis too. Other sabzi recipes that should be served with chapati are cabbage sabzi, methi bhaji, aloo gobhi ki.
Palak patte ki sabji steps
- Boil spnaich and then add spices with salt and coriander leaves then mash it properlly.
- Take idli mould put water and heat up. And now take big plate which can cover the mould properlly and it I'll not go inside the mould.on that plate put bolls of spanich mixture Steam it for about 15 min up till it I'll get little harder..
- Now fry those balls up till it I'll turn light brown..
- To make gravy :- heat a pan put some oil and then add cumin seeds after 1 min add Ginger garlic paste as it I'll get cook then add onion paste till it will turn light brown then add tomato paste let it cook 5-6 min..
- Add kaju paste and spices to it.Let it get cook for some time. As oil will get seperated add the balls to it and mix it and the add water as required.let it get cook for 5 min..
- Garnish it as according your wish. Your recepie is ready.
Palak Ki Subzi, also translated as Palak Sabji, is a versatile vegetable dish that's nutrient-dense. Palak ki subzi is a spiced vegetable side dish originating from India. It literally translates to spinach (palak) and vegetables (subzi). This aloo palak sabzi has always been their favorite and they love this stuffed in kathi rolls, wraps, bread sandwiches and even with lemon Aloo palak is an easy, healthy and tasty side dish made with Indian spinach. potatoes & spices. This mildly spiced aloo palak can.