Easiest to Recipe: Beet Root Kofta In Spinach Gravy Delicious
Beet Root Kofta In Spinach Gravy. Beetroot and carrot together with tangy spices gives rise to a lip-smacking tikki that goes just too well with the garlic-flavoured spinach gravy. Beetroot being a storehouse of antioxidants helps iron in doing its activities, while the use of oats as a binding agent instead of potatoes or cornflour makes the. Spinach and Beetroot both known for their health benefits along with health they add beautiful contrasting colors to your plate.
Learn how to make Vegan Beetroot Kofta Curry ~ Spicy beetroot and potato vegan meatballs served in Mughalai style creamy cashew and almond gravy flavoured with aromatic spices. For Koftas: Mix all the above ingredients and make small lemon sized balls, roll them in corn flour and deep fry in vegetable oil until golden brown. – Palak/Spinach Gravy. Break off the stems from the Palak, wash the leaves twice with clean water and keep in a utensil. Cooking Beet Root Kofta In Spinach Gravy is a fun thing, additionally it comes to be extra unique worth if you cook it yourself. By utilizing the adhering to 17 active ingredients, you can begin cooking 5 steps. observe the adhering to section for you to begin cooking quickly.
Ingredients – Beet Root Kofta In Spinach Gravy
- Require 250 gm of Spinach.
- Need 2 beetroot grated.
- Prepare 2 of boiled potatoes mashed.
- Provide 1 for medium size onion paste.
- Need 1 tsp for ginger-garlic paste.
- Need 2 of medium size tomato puree.
- Give 1/2 tsp for red chilli powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp for Coriander powder.
- Provide 1/2 tsp – Turmeric powder.
- Provide 2 for Green chillies chopped.
- Need 2 tsp – Green coriander leaves finely chopped.
- Provide 1/4 cup fresh paneer grated.
- Give to taste Salt.
- Give as needed – oil.
- Provide 1/2 tsp – garam masala powder.
- You need 1 for lemon juice.
- Need 2 tsp of fresh cream or malai.
Make any kind of gravy and put the Koftas in it. Malai Kofta with your favourite gravy will be prepared. The gravy- the gravy for gobhi koftas is very healthy and easy to make as It is made with blanched spinach ,tomatoes and cashews ground together. The gravy is poured over the prepared kofta's before serving.
Beet Root Kofta In Spinach Gravy process
- Wash spinach properly and grind it to make thin paste..
- Heat kadai, add oil, onion paste, stir it for a while add ginger garlic paste and cook it till it turns golden brown, add all the spices and cook for five minutes add tomatoes puree and cook it again for some time then add spinach paste, add salt and cook for some time..
- Meanwhile prepare Kofta, saute grated beetroot add salt, green chillies, lemon juice, mashed potatoes and two spoon of corn flour to bind. Make round shape Kofta and shallow fry them on nonstick pan, you can deep fry also if you want..
- By this time your spinach gravy is ready, add cream and put all Kofta in gravy, cook for two minutes and garnish it with grated paneer and coriander leaves..
- Serve it hot with naan, paratha or steamed rice.Not only your family will like it but also they will appreciate your culinary skills..
This cauliflower kofta curry goes well with steamed rice, jeera rice ,pulao or roti's. Beetroot Kurma, nutritionally rich beetroot is cooked in coconut based masala gravy. Malai Kofta is a classic rich and creamy North Indian dish perfect for parties, special occasions. Perfect with chapati, naan, all pulaos and parathas. Malai refers to the cream and koftas are deep fried paneer and vegetable dumplings in rich and creamy tomato gravy.