How to Recipe: Palak butter dosa Appetizing
Palak butter dosa. Best Videos on Music, TV, Film and Other Entertainment. Subscribe for new Videos every day. Best Videos on Music, TV, Film and Other Entertainment.
Today we will make palak paneer dosa. South Indian tempting dish, dosa is also prepared in many other ways instead of the traditional one like cheese dosa, Chinese dosa or palak paneer dosa. Palak Dosa, is one of the healthy breakfast. Cooking Palak butter dosa is an enjoyable thing, moreover it ends up being more special value if you prepare it yourself. By using the following 13 active ingredients, you can begin cooking 3 actions. observe the complying with area for you to start cooking right away.
Composition – Palak butter dosa
- It’s For batter:.
- Require 3 cups for rice.
- Give 1 cup for urad dal.
- It’s 4-5 methi seeds.
- Provide For – palak paste:.
- Need 10-12 leaves – palak.
- Prepare 5-6 garlic pods.
- Give 1 inch of ginger.
- Need 4-5 green chillies.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of coriander leaves.
- Need 1 tsp salt.
- Provide 1 cube for butter.
- Give As required Oil to apply.
Instead of simple plain dosa, we can enrich with spinach. If we have dosa batter at hands, then this Spinach (Palak) dosa is very easy and quick to. Heat oil in a pan and put a large spoonful of the batter. Fry on both sides until golden brown.
Palak butter dosa steps
- Wash and soak the rice and dal separately for 6-8 hrs. Add some methi seeds also. Then grind it to a fine paste. Ferment the batter for another 5-6 hours or till it rises..
- Now to make palak paste, grind palak, garlic, ginger, green chillies and coriander leaves..
- Take a tawa, heat it, apply oil and spread it over the tawa, now add salt to the batter and spread it. Apply palak paste, spread the paste and apply little butter. Cook it till slightly crispy, then flip to the other side, cook for a few minutes. When done serve it with coconut chutney..
Prepare this delicious Palak Dosa using our simple recipe from ValaiTamil. Spinach dosa is an excellent way to include spinach in kids diet. Palak Paneer is such a staple in north India. It's one of the most commonly made paneer dishes in Indian homes. Palak Paratha Recipe with step by step photos.