Easiest to Prepare Palak Pakoda# Palak Pakora# Spinach Fritters Delicious
Palak Pakoda# Palak Pakora# Spinach Fritters. Palak pakoda recipe – These delicious crunchy spinach pakora are unique in taste and are wonderful to enjoy with your evening cup of masala chai /tea. Palak pakoda is yet another perfect snack recipe for rainy or winter seasons. These are deep fried fritters recipe made using finely chopped palak and besan.
Palak Pakoda Palakura Pakodi Recipe In Telugu. Palak Pakoda is a monsoon snack that is super easy and quick to make. I found the freshest farm grown spinach at the Farmer's Market (rythu bazaar) and decided on making a North. Cooking Palak Pakoda# Palak Pakora# Spinach Fritters is a fun thing, in addition it becomes extra special worth if you cook it yourself. By using the following 11 ingredients, you can start cooking 3 actions. observe the complying with area for you to begin cooking instantly.
Ingredients requirements Palak Pakoda# Palak Pakora# Spinach Fritters
- Require 1 bowl for washed chopped palak.
- Need 2 tbsp gram flour.
- Provide 2 tbsp for mix multigrain flour.
- Prepare 2 tbsp – rice flour.
- Need 1 of green chilli chopped.
- Need 1 tbsp of ajawain.
- You need 1 tbsp – chat masala.
- It’s 1 tbsp for garam masala.
- It’s as per taste of Salt as per taste.
- Require as required of Oil for deep fry.
- Prepare as needed of Water.
Palak pakoda recipe – whole spinach leaves are coated with spiced gram flour batter and deep fried till crisp. Apart from making healthy recipes using spinach, I make this palak pakoda sometimes. Palak Pakora Recipe. palak pakoda is an easy and quick snack made with whole spinach leaves, gram flour and Indian spices. Excellent snack to serve with tea during monsoons..recipe
Palak Pakoda# Palak Pakora# Spinach Fritters instructions
- Take a big bowl add all flour chopped palak dry masala and mix it adding little water as needed..
- Keep a kadai to get heat adding oil. Once oil get heat drop uneven palak Pakoda and deep fry. Keep stirring and fry until golden brown..
- Drain them into a tissue paper and serve with tea. Serve warm or cold..
palak pakoda recipe with step by step photo and video recipe. palak pakoda recipe with a palak pakora or spinach fritters is the first fritters recipe i learnt from my mom out of all indian deep. In this palak pakoda recipe, I have used finely chopped palak/ spinach along with sliced onions You can try all of these recipes or just make Palak Aloo pakoda, Palak onion pakoda, or Palak Paneer. Palak ke pakode/palak pakoda are crisp spinach fritters made with besan batter mixed with subtle spices. These are crisp and very delicious and they make for perfect tea time snack. Palak Pakoda (Spinach Fritters), Easy Indian Snack, a perfect tea time snack.